Thread: Dealbreak?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What did anyone actually do in-game about this? From what I gather Bart got this resolved verbally? Wish he was this cooperative when he wouldn't let up in the negotiations with FS after two days. Where was this empathy for others then? If this is resolved, why do you, the moderator here, have to keep trolling a certain group of people?

Here's your victorious: NO, seems like you are hung up about it, guess you haven't posted anything that makes sense in a while so I'll throw you a bone.
    I feel like you use the term troll too loosely.

When a group of kingdoms name themselves a homonym of "fair play" and claim they are going to work to resolve server conflicts then fails to do so after a member of said alliance comes in here and babbles on about how people don't know what they're talking about and how they're all mindless sheep, I think it's worth noting that they actually did do nothing in getting a server conflict resolved, especially when that server conflict has nothing to do with giving that alliance an advantage for themselves.
    Last edited by Palem; 28-05-2016 at 13:52.

Thread Information