Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BB vs Civil Disobedience

Enthusiast

BB vs Civil Disobedience

SO yes the dates were decidedd, who gives the buttons was decided, no dragons was decided(since both kds are poor) but still nothing goes well.

After 3 instances where we ended up not getting a war, I finally thought that we will get a war with CD. But alas I am ASHAMED of my kingdom!

FS owed CD some approx 15 million gcs of some deal and CD stole 3 million of it so says the great leaders from FS and even Panthira informed the same. But now my kd is a pussy and claiming that they stole 31 million. I mean in which world will the steal double the amount of deal decided between FS and CD and go away with it?

So CD has opened up against us with 6 hits and what we do? Instead of giving them button as we decided we are sitting and opping them down! Dealbreak?

So what is the difference between bart and the pussy leaders in my kingdom?

Honestly feeling ashamed of joining this kingdom!

Postaholic
    :(
    I just wanted a war.

Funny stuff.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Did a feyr play kd wave CD like BB did for WSK to TBB and then proceeded to lose?
    t h e H E R E T I C S

home.alone isn't from BB as far as we're aware. So wonderful to have posers. We're flattered.

Postaholic
    Hmmn... I don't think I read it that closely. Too busy waiting for a certain LARGER kd to give us the war THEY requested. This is like, ghetto! Come to top 10 for ghetto?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    home.alone isn't from BB as far as we're aware. So wonderful to have posers. We're flattered.
    Well incidentally you are not aware who I am so yea i will not waste my time against you as well! Can you answer the questions that I posted on top?

Its time for a civil war.. OS vs Ex BB

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Hmmn... I don't think I read it that closely. Too busy waiting for a certain LARGER kd to give us the war THEY requested. This is like, ghetto! Come to top 10 for ghetto?
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    I like flying horses

You know what they say: Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Oh, you wanna play ghetto? I have lots of that experience, BB, for Beyond Boring.

Post Fiend
    if u are really from my os crew, then i have to say i was never more ashamed to had such a player. spewing bs claims here. but i assume that is a big fake, cause of all 12 players i do not see 1 backstabbing me like that

CF date was decided... yes, and extra time was given.. wasn't that nice

CD was owed FS gold... How CD gets their gold isn't our concern? Little bit shady but whatever.

Who gave button was not decided according to the negotiations. BB monarch did initially offer to give button and Panthira's Exact response was "As far as giving us the button - nah, let's duke it out and whoever gets it first pushes it immediately. Sound good?"

So... where's the deal break? You.. Tell... Me

Quote Originally Posted by mod[tiv] View Post
    if u are really from my os crew, then i have to say i was never more ashamed to had such a player. spewing bs claims here. but i assume that is a big fake, cause of all 12 players i do not see 1 backstabbing me like that
    Hi!

Postaholic
    Actually I said, free for all, with stuff happening, or I get the button. Nothing is happening.

But you know... Keep drawing it out if you must...

Thread Information