Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: General Election Crapfest

Regular
    Wikileaks strikes again.
    Last edited by Nanka; 14-09-2016 at 05:06. Reason: remove pointless assertions

Forum Fanatic
    Wow Colin Powell is spicy gossip. This after Hillary publically and needlessly throwing Powell under the bus over the email ****.

She just can't stop doing this ****.

Now she's tilting at windmills about Pepes (https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...-an-explainer/). CNN and MSNBC are dutifully running into that brick wall last time I checked - I can't even watch their blathering any more, it's getting too painful.

This is how the republic falls.
    Last edited by noobium; 15-09-2016 at 01:52.

Forum Fanatic

Forum Fanatic
    If I were HRC, I'd switch gears immediately to full-throated populism. Like I said earlier, Bernie was speaking to the concerns of the base. It doesn't even matter if Clinton can't make those promises sincerely - the biggest mistake she made was trying to tell people America is hunky-dory and acting like no one has legitimate gripes with the ACA, or that no one should be afraid of neoliberalism going ape****.

She can't do it. She just can't help herself.

I called it - Trump will likely flip FL, OH, MI, and Iowa from the 2012 map. NC isn't going anyhwere. I hate to say I told you so, but it's not like millions of people weren't telling you so during the primaries.

Assange piling on hardcore is bad for me, but necessary in the long term. The neoliberal idiots are getting thrown out. Too bad we're going to backslide into fascism. I'll probably be dead before it's over. ****ing **** ****.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Noobium has gone full Republican lol

Forum Fanatic
    I'm trying desperately to not see a Republican win. Clinton makes it harder every ****ing day. What the hell is she thinking, going Republican-lite is a losing strategy...

Never underestimate fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    I'm trying desperately to not see a Republican win. Clinton makes it harder every ****ing day. What the hell is she thinking, going Republican-lite is a losing strategy...

Never underestimate fascism.
    Clinton could make it very easy for a democrat to win. All she has to do is die (from natural causes)

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    Clinton could make it very easy for a democrat to win. All she has to do is die (from natural causes)
    AMENDMENT XXV

Passed by Congress July 6, 1965. Ratified February 10, 1967.

Note: Article II, section 1, of the Constitution was affected by the 25th amendment.

Section 1.
    In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.
    I do not see "natural" in there. Does not need to die at all. Obama could hand off to Biden with a crayon and used napkin then go on vacation.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    I do not see "natural" in there. Does not need to die at all. Obama could hand off to Biden with a crayon and used napkin then go on vacation.
    Well, if it's NOT 'natural causes', then it's not really something that 'Clinton' has done, per se...

Really, I took the 'natural causes' comment as clarifying that he's not calling for anyone to accelerate the process. Unlike some people. Ahem.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanain View Post
    Well, if it's NOT 'natural causes', then it's not really something that 'Clinton' has done, per se...

Really, I took the 'natural causes' comment as clarifying that he's not calling for anyone to accelerate the process. Unlike some people. Ahem.
    Yeah thats how i took it as well. Hopefully Gary Johnson makes it into at least one debate this season. Arbitrary 15% rule is a bit ridiculous, considering parties involved in making that decision, and that he is on the ballot in all 50 states with 10% population support despite way less media coverage.

Forum Fanatic
    Gary Johnson is a tool.

Scribe
    Much less so than Hillary, would take Trump over her all day every day if it came down to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7LWJaBFIFw

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    Clinton isn't president yet

Quote Originally Posted by Chanain View Post
    exactly!

Regular
    What's worse than a two party system? A one party system, a trinity of republican dominance in policy making. :P

Thread Information