Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandas vs FS

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Pandas seem to bleed acres.

Any chance for some sort of tactical overview?

Yeah. This is a total farm out. Maybe anri should consider coming out of retirement
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Postaholic
    I think Panda is hitting back to regain acres now

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeplovebeer View Post
    Can anyone explain the purpose of undead banks for FS compared to other races? Usually people don't have heavy attackers for banks or is there something I'm missing?
    undeads are the best banks this age absent some unified strategy like emeriti had to get on top and stay on top. Undeads farm the **** outta humans.

Had this "feyrplay" alliance been an actual alliance, FS woulda just farmed emeriti's humans in Yr2 (and prolly lost the war, but would have effectively blocked) so that pyro coulda won the age with a CF expiring a year later with fully established undead banks.

Hard to beat undying offense and 20% more offense and plauge with more buildspace to play with cause no farms or hosps needed in 3 on 3 battles.

Godly and folks say "sacrificed the age by fighting early" but really it was I wasn't too worried about emeriti cause they ran human banks, whereas CR's halfer banks my hybrids couldn't op as well. turns out emeriti played well, got the CFs they needed and won. But it wasn't solely cause we fought eachother, they had a buncha other things work their way (like not fighting FS's undead banks in yr2 followed up by our undead banks in yr3).

I chose against human banks solely cause undeads destroy them, but in emeriti's case human banks mixed with a perfect OOP sim of orcs works fine if getting out to enough of a lead and avoiding any real threats.
    Last edited by flogger; 02-06-2016 at 05:26.

Postaholic
    In that case, you got to work on how to get CF well like what emeriti did.

Postaholic
    I wonder how will Emeriti fight FS when FS cow become 15k acre or more from their war with Panda (currently 12-13k), assuming no CF between both sides.

I think this age is a race between these FS and Emeriti only.

Spartans so called not competing, but not sure why still in Top 5 placing.
    Pyro seem a bit lagging with only 2 undead cow worth mentioning and no real t/m support
    The U seem friendly with Emeriti, perhaps contented just to stay in second place.
    BB don't really have cows to fight at the top.
    Greek maybe will start to intra again

Hope I didn't miss out anyone

Quote Originally Posted by fawk View Post
    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked me how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
    Tell me more... the suspense gym thriller is the new suspense thriller...
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

I like to post
    Spartans so called not competing, but not sure why still in Top 5 placing.
    We are competing. We just don't know for what (yet)!

We declared and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Needs to get out more
    NM is also specific to a personality that apparently needs to be elf to cast reliably through a critical juncture in the age. But, heretic won't yield wizards as quickly as mystic and faery can't hit as deep, early in the age as elf.

Pandas running halfer might have a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    undeads are the best banks this age absent some unified strategy like emeriti had to get on top and stay on top. Undeads farm the **** outta humans.
    Thanks flogger for the explanation. I'm not in touch with 'top level' strategies and diplomacy so the insight is really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    I wonder how will Emeriti fight FS when FS cow become 15k acre or more from their war with Panda (currently 12-13k), assuming no CF between both sides.
    My thoughts also and I know nothing of the CFs in place. With 15K undead banks with minimal offensive losses, they seem like they could cause real havoc on the Emereti humans.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    NM is also specific to a personality that apparently needs to be elf to cast reliably through a critical juncture in the age. But, heretic won't yield wizards as quickly as mystic and faery can't hit as deep, early in the age as elf.

Pandas running halfer might have a solution.
    You don't need to be elf to cast NM reliably.

Strategy Moderator
    err miss post sry.

Thread Information