Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandas vs FS

Enthusiast

Pandas vs FS

It is on!

Discuss!

My money is on FS, they seem better prepared. I do hope Pandas pull something magical out of the Panda hat and make a surprise move

I like to post
    FS seems to have taken the initiatives. Took some huge chunks out of those human banks of pandas. Doubt Pandas humans are going to survive this war above core-size, but who knows!

FS farm fest to catch titi
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Fanatic
    Down with Faartstyle, go Pandas.

Post Fiend
    Can anyone explain the purpose of undead banks for FS compared to other races? Usually people don't have heavy attackers for banks or is there something I'm missing?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeplovebeer View Post
    Can anyone explain the purpose of undead banks for FS compared to other races? Usually people don't have heavy attackers for banks or is there something I'm missing?
    -Undeads dont need farms, so they are immune to starvation and have an effective 6-8% extra building to play with.

-They have Town Watch, Animate Dead so they are a little extra able to take hits, while their offense sustains at 75% so they can attack/massacre/conquest without having to worry as much about military sustain.

-They have the best military numbers outside of halfer (when balancing tpa/wpa/opa/dpa all combined for army in and out numbers)

-They cant do theif ops so you can naturally build them with high homes/wt and extra low tpa then use wt+nw range to avoid theif ops. i.e. when only 3-4 people are in nw range to do alot of damage and none are rogue WT is usually enough (if they are tact they also get CS which is super nice) that extra 1-2 pop per acre to take from theives and put into military is nice. (and since they dont have farms u have the build space to add in the extra WT)

-Plauge is game changing if you land it on an enemy bank.

Can we get an uppdate? Has a cf been reached or is this actually Goin to war?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I really hope they are having fun up there, they don't seem to talk much these days.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Can we get an uppdate? Has a cf been reached or is this actually Goin to war?
    we started with a war agreement, so it will go to war eventually.. we had a big numerical advantage on cow front both on cow counts & military, so theyre prolonging hostile to prevent cows getting chained.. trading hits on core, without any novelty, ops flowing from both sides..

Quote Originally Posted by sheeplovebeer View Post
    we werent planning for growth, so we just explored the biggest 4 provs from the core.. ud tact is a very strong cow pick though, has much worse econ than humans, but a much better military if it can reach same pump lvl..

Postaholic
    Will it considered as DB if the conflict doesn't go to war?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Will it considered as DB if the conflict doesn't go to war?
    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked me how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
    Last edited by fawk; 01-06-2016 at 11:45.

Quote Originally Posted by fawk View Post
    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked me how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
    Maybe you should hang out on some gym forum with all the other stereotypic douchebags instead of utopia forums? I am sure they can appreciate your story.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Good luck to FS and Pandas, both are nice KDs, give each other hell!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Good luck to FS and Pandas, both are nice KDs, give each other hell!
    Lol, I dont know what you are taking.

Thread Information