Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: x:x multi account

x:x multi account

sumtingwong and uzi - same IP, same upoopu. Speak the same way yet act like "brother and sister". My brother quit this game because he was in same kd with me and we played from the same IP and both our accounts were deleted. Yet this guy being a multi claims he knows "palem", so he will never be touched for cheating. Where do I go to speak with this "palem" guy that allows a cheater to cheat while making people quit playing because he isn't a "closet buddy"

Postaholic
    Never post locations. Email support
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

So where do i do this at?

Postaholic
    Just called Palem a few times as crude as u can, u will see him appear

Palem, you have been summoned! Appear before us!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Palem, you have been summoned! Appear before us!!
    Not good enough...u must say something which warrant <removed>

Regular
    One of the accounts that's being reported as multi here :)

We're siblings, and had been playing from the same household for over 20 ages, and can even provide photos of different computer logged in to our accounts, with us in them, timestamped, as photographic proof to the admins to prove that we are not multi-ing.

We are never attackers at the same time (to tap same provinces), and usually end up as t/ms roles.

edit- spelling

edit 2 - we do know Palem via playing in last age of TFC before we disbanded! We had enquired about our dilemma to him via IRC 'inner circle' to him before. Never did we state that we are 'untouchable' because we know Palem...
    Last edited by cRYPT_LORdz; 01-06-2016 at 07:00.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Not good enough...u must say something which warrant <removed>
    Posting locs doesn't?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Palem is just a moderator he holds no power ingame.

Me and my brother were deleted a month ago from this same KD.. i was invited back... do i have to send a picture of my brother? Is this game ran by a bias owner? Do you want to see what my brother looks like? Is that all that is needed to be a multi? a picture of my brother on a computer? He is playing in a diff, kd from same IP as my own still... Yet me and him WERE DELETED and accused of being multi - is this guy allowed to multi? I wonder if he showed pictures of 5 siblings and 20 cousins if he would be allowed to have his own kingdom all to himself?

You are not allowed to log in from the same device.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

If me and my brother cant play in the same kingdom without being deleted... these 2 accounts shouldnt be allowed to either

They used the same upoopu.... both provinces updating info from same upoopu... same IP, same device.... as me and my brother did and we were DELETED for doing so

That's what you may think, the rules are you are not allowed to log in from the same device and provinces on the same IP are not allowed to attack the same prov, I don't make the rules.

well i sent an email - i was upoopu admin, and seen the intel come from the same upoopu account from 2 seperate provinces in the same kingdom. There is no doubt that these 2 provinces done exactly what me and my brother got deleted for... So do we pick and choose who to delete and who not around here?

Thread Information