Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Feminist kingdoms

I like to post
    I feel I am in part responsible for this policy change :$

thanks for streamlining the reporting process!

I put the 'e' in rap

@Bishop :
    To report content, just hover your mouse over it. You will see a little “report this” link appear at the top right corner of the content. Click on this to open the report dialog.
    Bishop, you da adMan. I like you a lot. I don't care what my Mommy says about you.

Equal rights, Women's rights, Black lives matter, COPS lives matter, PETA, Poor Paris, Terror... endless drama and corruption.

I am not religious. I don't go to church or temple, but I try to follow the Lord of Light. One Famous Quote:
    "Whoever is without sin may cast the first stone".

Halta I cant PM you as you only has 3 post. You should post some more. My Ghetto has zero sexual references (so far), even in war chat. Its because we chat very little except war prep. Older mates, too busy for silliness I guess. Most these guys are too busy in RL.
    What KD are you in that has sex jokes? I suppose most have a random post like that if a mate is drunk.

Barts Idea of feminism is a muslim woman allowed by her man to wear a conservative long dress and head scarf instead of a Burkah.

@Khrono Its better to play in ghetto with integrity than in Heaven with a false halo. you can join me anytime brother. I'll buy the invite.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 17-07-2016 at 04:57.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Did you just assume peaples Gender ?? What kind of Hate speack person are you ? (all of you! )

Post Fiend
    All of the quiet 'thats not real feminism' on message-boards doesn't change the fact that what is now considered 'true' feminism is in fact that which you would call 'not real feminism'.

If the loudest proponents of a philosophy distort that philosophy it's up to the 'true' believers to right that mistake. Since that isn't happening, one must assume that what we are seeing is in fact 'true' feminism and all you 'thats not real feminism' feminists are delusional or are in on it.

The notion that the world would be peaceful and lovely if males were exterminated (or at the very least, taught that masculinity is a base instinct to be avoided by civilized individuals) is widely believed by todays feminists.

Wake up.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The problem with that is that it's not factual.

The reason people don't bother trying to speak up over the tumblrinas that equate having a penis as being a rapist devil creature is because it's simply not worth it. It's a dumb minority of crazies that get made fun of by the people on the side of the crazy.

That fact that you genuinely believe that male extermination leading to peace is a "widely held belief" tells me that you're likely on the other end of the crazy spectrum.

Post Fiend
    That was hyperbole, I tried to illustrate that by elaborating.

I don't think your point adequately deflates my claim, which I realize is pieced together rather half-hazardly and I can see why it would seem like a thoroughly satisfying venture to debunk it, after all defending women is such a chivalrous thing to do.

My claim is basically that 'patriarchy' hating feminists have infested post-secondary education and it hasn't happened overnight because their ideology is seen in elementary and secondary education as well. From what I can tell, the social sciences have exploded in terms of size in recent decades. It simply looks like a lot of bureaucratic bloat. A bunch of make work projects for wannabe 'professionals' who think that a university degree entitles them to a certain lifestyle. The problem is that universities love that mentality and have been inventing programs and degrees to go with them. The social sciences are a joke and worse than that they are social engineering and experimentation run amuck. Throw into that the 'status quo' mentality on campus which is basically marxism and you have a revolution-making machine.

People need to read about marxism/communism because the public education system in north america teaches nothing about the genocides committed by communist russia. Canada doesn't teach it at all either, and it's because those pieces of history are embarrassing to leftists, and leftists run education. Without teaching those lessons it's so easy for people to say "oh that's not real communism... it works in theory... yadda yadda", much like feminists claiming "oh that's not real feminism". Look at what the proponents of a philosophy do, say, think, etc. That's the philosophy, they are not seperate.

Even the whole anti patriarchy movement is marxism using feminism for it's own benefit. If the patriarchy is seen as 'the system', well the system can be capitalism as well as 'male'.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

^ I'll second this reaction.

Also, way to necro a year-old thread just to spread some extremist BS.

Correcting the misguided beliefs of a faux feminist is much like informing you of the fallacy of your comments.

Post Fiend
    No counterarguments amongst your virtue signaling? Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzly View Post
    No counterarguments amongst your virtue signaling? Sigh...
    I'm sorry... did you say virtue signaling? Do you mean something like this, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzly View Post
    All of the quiet 'thats not real feminism' on message-boards doesn't change the fact that what is now considered 'true' feminism is in fact that which you would call 'not real feminism'.

If the loudest proponents of a philosophy distort that philosophy it's up to the 'true' believers to right that mistake. Since that isn't happening, one must assume that what we are seeing is in fact 'true' feminism and all you 'thats not real feminism' feminists are delusional or are in on it.

The notion that the world would be peaceful and lovely if males were exterminated (or at the very least, taught that masculinity is a base instinct to be avoided by civilized individuals) is widely believed by todays feminists.

Wake up.
    Because why else would you necro a thread that's a year and a half old to spout your pretentious interpretations of a topic about which you know so little?

Post Fiend
    Again, no argument.

First, I'm going to make a stretch and assume that necro'ing a thread is an offense; something inherently evil plaguing our forum community and which we must all be constantly vigilant over.

Second, I'm going to extend the definition of necro'ing to include threads halfway down the front page.

Now I've already gone down a few layers of abstraction in order to have this very specific tangential argument on necro'ing. To directly answer your question, I chose this thread obviously because it was about feminism. I read some posts and noticed the 'that's not real feminism' argument and my head started turning and I dumped some philosophical stream of consciousness on you. All I'm asking for is some dialogue. If you have nothing to contribute that's fine but don't tell me what I have is not worth saying.

To what end would you take this dialogue? As Palem said, genuine feminists, the ones who truly, down to their soul, believe in equality for all, gave up on arguing with the faux feminists because there's no point. Furthermore, it's not that what you have is not worth saying... It's that what you have to say started out argumentative and you've proven to be unwilling to listen to opposing views.

It is an incrementally small number of "feminists" who believe all men are pigs and the world would be better without them. Those people are using the reach, the name of feminism as a front for the extremist hate. They think they can get their pain and hate aired out by piggybacking on a legit cause that could legit help everyone.

Their hateful spewing is making the fight so much harder for the rest of us, those of us who have that soul deep belief in this cause.

Feminism is utter Cancer..

That aside, I have never in my 10 year play at this game, read a Rape Joke.. EVER!

this sounds like Entreism!

Thread Information