Thread: Feminist kingdoms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I like to post
    I approve of equal rights and opportunities. I dont believe in forcing the image upon women that if theyre not fully independent theyve failed, or if they dont want a career and are fine doing the laundry and tend to the children.

I also think most sexists jokes are genuinely funny (works both ways although from my experience women have a different kind of humor mostly lost on me personally).

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I approve of equal rights and opportunities.
    That's literally all (basic) feminism is lol

All of the ridiculous feminazi "Men are pigs and women must be CEOs" stupidity are just vocal, angry hippies that need to blame their dad's for why their lives aren't great.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I approve of equal rights and opportunities. I dont believe in forcing the image upon women that if theyre not fully independent theyve failed, or if they dont want a career and are fine doing the laundry and tend to the children.

I also think most sexists jokes are genuinely funny (works both ways although from my experience women have a different kind of humor mostly lost on me personally).
    But you said you hate feminism, you cant hate feminism and approve of equal rights. Thats contradicting yourself.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But you said you hate feminism, you cant hate feminism and approve of equal rights. Thats contradicting yourself.
    Well I kinda can, I guess, because I just did it :D

Just like I approve of equal rights for all races, yet don't think racist jokes should be banned or lead to persecution.

I guess it also depends on your definition of feminism. Perhaps my definition of feminism is what you would call feminazi's. That is to say, I am fine with pronounced gender roles within our society, as long as women aren't explicitly barred from doing stuff. The point is most feminists don't stop at equal rights and want positive discrimination to achieve their ideal of gender equality.

Thread Information