Thread: CR vs Your GF on Fire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I do. I already told them that you aren't welcome back when we're back on top in future rounds. I've got no time for fair weather teammates that AFK & throw tantrums when the KD is losing just to get booted.
    I understand your annoyance but lets put it into perspective a little. We weren't in war, leadership was MIA and you yourself Godly have set as many sitters in war as Nick_Mi when things turn sour so maybe save me the moral high ground. I wish nothing but luck to CR and sure I was far from the most active and best yet you hold revenge in your heart like I have killed your new born son. Other players have come and gone with less crying than some of you yet I play for a long time and you go nuts when i leave in a chilled age, OOW. Relax champ, you'll get more players, ease up on the hate
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I understand your annoyance but lets put it into perspective a little. We weren't in war, leadership was MIA and you yourself Godly have set as many sitters in war as Nick_Mi when things turn sour so maybe save me the moral high ground. I wish nothing but luck to CR and sure I was far from the most active and best yet you hold revenge in your heart like I have killed your new born son. Other players have come and gone with less crying than some of you yet I play for a long time and you go nuts when i leave in a chilled age, OOW. Relax champ, you'll get more players, ease up on the hate
    Whoo that **** is deep man! And here I was thinking Welfare and Prostitution was deep...

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    If you wanted to leave, you could have left, as bad as that is: When you sign up for a round, you complete the round. It's pretty difficult to find mid-round replacements because the people available to complete a round are already playing somewhere. Even so, **** comes up and sometimes people have to quit. Instead of quitting, you just dragged your feet, caused trouble, complained, ruined kd morale etc until we had to boot you so you were the victim and you wouldn't feel bad joining another kingdom with higher odds of crowning. It's nothing personal... I like you as a person -- I'm just saying that you aren't dependable enough of a teammate that I can count on when things go wrong. I get it -- it sucks to lose. But it doesn't help having one of our own rub salt in the wounds and do antics like purposely disregard orders and retaliating agreed hits for CFs which damages our kd reputation. There are a lot of players in utopia that would go nuts over the opportunity to play in our KD for better or for worse. Will I forget this next round? Probably. But as of right now I'm still pretty ****ing pissed off. After all the years we played together the least you could have done was left with some dignity.

Best of luck to you in whatever goal you have this round.
    Last edited by Godly; 04-06-2016 at 06:41.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information