Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs Your GF on Fire

jpop gets it, I feel I will watch him eating on skype again one day
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Wow CR sets a few sitters and the libel goes mad....

/me is glad to read that CR is killing that ghetto.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I understand your annoyance but lets put it into perspective a little. We weren't in war, leadership was MIA and you yourself Godly have set as many sitters in war as Nick_Mi when things turn sour so maybe save me the moral high ground. I wish nothing but luck to CR and sure I was far from the most active and best yet you hold revenge in your heart like I have killed your new born son. Other players have come and gone with less crying than some of you yet I play for a long time and you go nuts when i leave in a chilled age, OOW. Relax champ, you'll get more players, ease up on the hate
    If you wanted to leave, you could have left, as bad as that is: When you sign up for a round, you complete the round. It's pretty difficult to find mid-round replacements because the people available to complete a round are already playing somewhere. Even so, **** comes up and sometimes people have to quit. Instead of quitting, you just dragged your feet, caused trouble, complained, ruined kd morale etc until we had to boot you so you were the victim and you wouldn't feel bad joining another kingdom with higher odds of crowning. It's nothing personal... I like you as a person -- I'm just saying that you aren't dependable enough of a teammate that I can count on when things go wrong. I get it -- it sucks to lose. But it doesn't help having one of our own rub salt in the wounds and do antics like purposely disregard orders and retaliating agreed hits for CFs which damages our kd reputation. There are a lot of players in utopia that would go nuts over the opportunity to play in our KD for better or for worse. Will I forget this next round? Probably. But as of right now I'm still pretty ****ing pissed off. After all the years we played together the least you could have done was left with some dignity.

Best of luck to you in whatever goal you have this round.
    Last edited by Godly; 04-06-2016 at 06:41.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I like to post
    It's pretty difficult to find mid-round replacements because the people available to complete a round are already playing somewhere. Even so, **** comes up and sometimes people have to quit.
    Believe it or not, but there are actually quite a lot of "unknown/not so famous" players that are very good at this game and can be found around the server ^^. Many are rough diamonds but they are well worth investing in!

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Wow CR sets a few sitters and the libel goes mad....

/me is glad to read that CR is killing that ghetto.
    Not very nice now is it. For number one you calling them a ghetto when they have consistently been top 20 all age long, 2/2 for WW's, activity and coordination is off the charts, and actually willing to step up to the ones who think they are all high and mighty in the top 10. That seems far from ghetto to me.

What seems ghetto to me, and possibly abusing the sitting option, is setting 7 sitters. No its not against the rules, but how about fight them on fair terms and then see if the top can actually sustain against said "ghetto"... :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Just wondering here, if CR got 7 sitters, how will they fare next hostile/war when sitting has run out? or if GF on Fire drags the war, will we see CR down 7 players? If so GF on Fire has a very solid chance to win.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Just wondering here, if CR got 7 sitters, how will they fare next hostile/war when sitting has run out? or if GF on Fire drags the war, will we see CR down 7 players? If so GF on Fire has a very solid chance to win.
    They may not be able to catch their cows, but take their core out and if their cows are the ones being sat...haha...well I think we all know what will happen
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

"Why would anyone multi when you can just legally set sitter?"

You openly admit that you need sitters to win that war? That's basically being a kid asking your mom for money for a pay to win game. Exploiting the stupid sitter option cause your kingdom isn't active enough his hilarious. Your kingdom may be top ten but really more like farms.

I don't think its an issue with CR using the sitting option to "cheat" their inactivity, its not illegal and the sitting can max last 21 days per province in a whole age, assuming they used sitting in other wars too, the sittings can't have many days left on them, if that happens they likely got no other option but to WD from war to avoid being farmed.

CR are using whats available to them game wise just like anyone else would, problem only arise if they start using VNP when sittings ends, but if you got issues with it i would suggest reporting it and bishop can look into if they are actually being paid for or using teamviewer or whatever to cheat the system.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Moment of silence for the Great Muhammad Ali who has passed away.
    Amazing boxer!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I don't think its an issue with CR using the sitting option to "cheat" their inactivity, its not illegal and the sitting can max last 21 days per province in a whole age, assuming they used sitting in other wars too, the sittings can't have many days left on them, if that happens they likely got no other option but to WD from war to avoid being farmed.

CR are using whats available to them game wise just like anyone else would, problem only arise if they start using VNP when sittings ends, but if you got issues with it i would suggest reporting it and bishop can look into if they are actually being paid for or using teamviewer or whatever to cheat the system.
    I totally agree... it's not cheatng and only using what's avaliable, thus the Welfare comparison...

However, they are a great kd and hats off to them. Just don't go insulting others in personal attacks. You gotta love the way some people get mad when ghettos challenge greats...

Multi vs mass sitting. Don't see the difference other than sitting is an option for Utopia to sell credits to make money. Hence as I mentioned earlier - pay to win

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    "Why would anyone multi when you can just legally set sitter?"

You openly admit that you need sitters to win that war? That's basically being a kid asking your mom for money for a pay to win game. Exploiting the stupid sitter option cause your kingdom isn't active enough his hilarious. Your kingdom may be top ten but really more like farms.
    Yeah sure I asked my mom for the whole 50 cents worth of sitting. Your complaint is of a feature that is keeping the game free and more importantly allowing players with busy lives to enjoy utopia. Also you know you're speaking about a kingdom that just completed a 3 peat (won the crown 3 times in a row)... something that hasn't been done in 12 years? Show a little respect.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    I totally agree... it's not cheatng and only using what's avaliable, thus the Welfare comparison...

However, they are a great kd and hats off to them. Just don't go insulting others in personal attacks. You gotta love the way some people get mad when ghettos challenge greats...
    Anyways, you are using Multi to beat his kingdom
    You gotta love when people pretend to be speaking as an outsider and not a member of a kingdom. We know who you are. You're the same guy that has been spamming us as if we're supposed to get drinks and add each other on facebook after the war. I don't like you and shut the **** up. I am not mad that you are "challenging the greats." I'm am mad that you have 3 X's encompassing your stupid nickname like a 12 year old.

Dogly,
    Learn to respect others, but with a picture like that, I understand where you come from. That guy will make my vote liberal for the first time in my life!
    I'm not even sure why I still have the Trump picture. Bishop changed it to mock me along with a special forum title: Triggered.
    Last edited by Godly; 04-06-2016 at 12:32.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't think you understand what pay2win is...

They would really enjoy the utopia knockoff where you actually pay them to gain bonuses to your province. That's pay to win. What we have in utopia is pay to give the guy with a flu a break or pay to let the guy who has a wedding to attend not have to check his phone the entire time.

In about 10 hours I'll have to set sitter for 1 day due to a dinner with the inlaws. I hope that's alright with you (I should have checked first). It would be fairly rude having to answer phone calls, make attacks, etc at the dinner table. I'd like to only set for 4 hrs, but 24 hours is the minimum. I guess because someone else is looking after my account, it's going to be managed a lot better than the greatest player of all time would manage it. Realistically the 24 hours that my province is under management of another player is your best possible advantage given that I am one of only a handful of players that logs in regularly:

[08:22] !ingame
    [08:23] godl# 85% | c# 56% (yes, that is the 2nd highest).
    Last edited by Godly; 04-06-2016 at 12:29.

Thread Information