Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs Your GF on Fire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CR vs Your GF on Fire

And the fight is on!! Who will be able to walk...or crawl...away with the win :-p Lets see if CR's Cows will be able to hold onto the ring they posess. Or will all those angry girlfriends be able to bring them down and walk away with the WW!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I like to post
    Easy CR win. Fire has no way to reach those big elves, halfers and fae.

I always route for the underdog :-p
    - unknown

Interesting... looks like half of CR is either sitting... or running multi's :-p

http://postimg.org/image/968dlkizv/
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    It's always interesting to see how the top plays.

Bart, do you guys do this too?

How about the rest of the "top" kingdoms?
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 04-06-2016 at 01:42.

Wow. Been playing for ages and it still amazes me how top kingdoms running multi can get away with cheating yet other players can be deleted in an instant

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    Wow. Been playing for ages and it still amazes me how top kingdoms running multi can get away with cheating yet other players can be deleted in an instant
    I guess they aren't all multi, but there should be a limit on how many can actually go into Sitter mode. I do question the 2nd through 5th provinces. Looks like one player tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    Pretty sure a kingdom with our social standing and assumed moral compass wouldn't be using multis to beat your ghetto in a round we already conceded a while ago. Use your brain. Why would anyone multi when you can just legally set sitter?

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Do you still hate me wuzi? it saddens me so
    I do. I already told them that you aren't welcome back when we're back on top in future rounds. I've got no time for fair weather teammates that AFK & throw tantrums when the KD is losing just to get booted.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Pretty sure a kingdom with our social standing and assumed moral compass wouldn't be using multis to beat your ghetto in a round we already conceded a while ago. Use your brain. Why would anyone multi when you can just legally set sitter?

I do. I already told them that you aren't welcome back when we're back on top in future rounds. I've got no time for fair weather teammates that AFK & throw tantrums when the KD is losing just to get booted.
    Dogly,
    You must pride yourself on your Utopia social standing huh? Not sure why the name calling etc to other Utopian players. Learn to respect others, but with a picture like that, I understand where you come from. That guy will make my vote liberal for the first time in my life! Anyways, you are using Multi to beat his kingdom, just an approved type of Multi-ing (one you pay for) lol. So don't go around saying you didn't Multi, when you did. However, that's ok, since it is a loophole in the game. Utopia should really use this example to drop the amount of sitters to max 3 or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I understand your annoyance but lets put it into perspective a little. We weren't in war, leadership was MIA and you yourself Godly have set as many sitters in war as Nick_Mi when things turn sour so maybe save me the moral high ground. I wish nothing but luck to CR and sure I was far from the most active and best yet you hold revenge in your heart like I have killed your new born son. Other players have come and gone with less crying than some of you yet I play for a long time and you go nuts when i leave in a chilled age, OOW. Relax champ, you'll get more players, ease up on the hate
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    I understand your annoyance but lets put it into perspective a little. We weren't in war, leadership was MIA and you yourself Godly have set as many sitters in war as Nick_Mi when things turn sour so maybe save me the moral high ground. I wish nothing but luck to CR and sure I was far from the most active and best yet you hold revenge in your heart like I have killed your new born son. Other players have come and gone with less crying than some of you yet I play for a long time and you go nuts when i leave in a chilled age, OOW. Relax champ, you'll get more players, ease up on the hate
    Whoo that **** is deep man! And here I was thinking Welfare and Prostitution was deep...

If you wanted to leave, you could have left, as bad as that is: When you sign up for a round, you complete the round. It's pretty difficult to find mid-round replacements because the people available to complete a round are already playing somewhere. Even so, **** comes up and sometimes people have to quit. Instead of quitting, you just dragged your feet, caused trouble, complained, ruined kd morale etc until we had to boot you so you were the victim and you wouldn't feel bad joining another kingdom with higher odds of crowning. It's nothing personal... I like you as a person -- I'm just saying that you aren't dependable enough of a teammate that I can count on when things go wrong. I get it -- it sucks to lose. But it doesn't help having one of our own rub salt in the wounds and do antics like purposely disregard orders and retaliating agreed hits for CFs which damages our kd reputation. There are a lot of players in utopia that would go nuts over the opportunity to play in our KD for better or for worse. Will I forget this next round? Probably. But as of right now I'm still pretty ****ing pissed off. After all the years we played together the least you could have done was left with some dignity.

Best of luck to you in whatever goal you have this round.
    Last edited by Godly; 04-06-2016 at 06:41.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    You call us cheaters when we don't.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    You call us cheaters when we don't.
    "He" called you cheaters, not "you" called us cheaters. Anyways, it's not cheating because it is a perfectly acceptable mean to get people away when needed. Abuse is just the problem, but it's still not cheating. You know, its like the US Welfare System. People don't work and take in money, but it's not really wrong that they do that, the system lets them. So it's legit and not seen correctly amongst many, but many still do it because it's legal to stay on welfare for life. So yes, I agree with you that you are not cheating and that his kingdom just ran into your kingdom who took advantage of an acceptable way to multi.

Godly can you stop ****ing bouncing. You are already in my clown fiesta list.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Thread Information