Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs Your GF on Fire

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Pretty sure a kingdom with our social standing and assumed moral compass wouldn't be using multis to beat your ghetto in a round we already conceded a while ago. Use your brain. Why would anyone multi when you can just legally set sitter?

I do. I already told them that you aren't welcome back when we're back on top in future rounds. I've got no time for fair weather teammates that AFK & throw tantrums when the KD is losing just to get booted.
    Dogly,
    You must pride yourself on your Utopia social standing huh? Not sure why the name calling etc to other Utopian players. Learn to respect others, but with a picture like that, I understand where you come from. That guy will make my vote liberal for the first time in my life! Anyways, you are using Multi to beat his kingdom, just an approved type of Multi-ing (one you pay for) lol. So don't go around saying you didn't Multi, when you did. However, that's ok, since it is a loophole in the game. Utopia should really use this example to drop the amount of sitters to max 3 or something...

Enthusiast
    You call us cheaters when we don't.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    You call us cheaters when we don't.
    "He" called you cheaters, not "you" called us cheaters. Anyways, it's not cheating because it is a perfectly acceptable mean to get people away when needed. Abuse is just the problem, but it's still not cheating. You know, its like the US Welfare System. People don't work and take in money, but it's not really wrong that they do that, the system lets them. So it's legit and not seen correctly amongst many, but many still do it because it's legal to stay on welfare for life. So yes, I agree with you that you are not cheating and that his kingdom just ran into your kingdom who took advantage of an acceptable way to multi.

Godly can you stop ****ing bouncing. You are already in my clown fiesta list.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Enthusiast
    So you are saying we had to play with inactive provs? I think the while sitting system was set up so people could actually spent time away from the game.

Post Fiend
    So you are saying we had to play with inactive provs? I think the while sitting system was set up so people could actually spent time away from the game.
    Again, lets refer back to the Welfare System. I never said that no one is supposed to use the Welfare System, it's just OVERLY abused. Let's do a scenerio:

Woman (A) has 1 kid and she is not married and has a low paying job. She continues to bust her butt to get money to pay for her rent and strives to get her kid up everyday for school to have hope of making a better life for himself. Kid grows up and gets a good paying job and woman A gets off welfare and kid gets taxed and helps society.

Women (B) has 1 kid and she is not married and has a low paying job. She figures out that she can have 6 more kids and get more money from the government. She goes and sleeps with more guys and pops out another 6 kids who have deadbeat dads and the cycle repeats.

Moral: Don't be woman B

Enthusiast
    Tldr

You waved us. So we decided to step up. We would have been perfectly fine doing nothing till eoa.

Enthusiast
    Isn't paying for a service the exact opposite of a welfare system?

Post Fiend
    Tldr

You waved us. So we decided to step up. We would have been perfectly fine doing nothing till eoa.
    It is great to step up! That's what Utopia is all about... Teamwork of 25 individuals to come together and win as 1... Congratulations on the teamwork!

But understandably, if they did wave, they may have expected to lose, otherwise why would a small kd hit such a big one. Sounds crazy if you ask me.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Isn't paying for a service the exact opposite of a welfare system?
    Wow, where did that one come from.

That's like me saying: Prostitution is OK, because you paid for the service. Two subjects that had nothing to do with your comment.

The example of the Welfare System is about the reflection of abusing a system.

Way I see it Utopia gained money because you thought CR was easy pickings. Anyway when a KD engages another I don't like it when the motivation is "they look inactive". You should be happy that your oponent is fighting back to the best of their ability, not the other way around. Leave prostitution and welfare out of it... LOL
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Way I see it Utopia gained money because you thought CR was easy pickings. Anyway when a KD engages another I don't like it when the motivation is "they look inactive". You should be happy that your oponent is fighting back to the best of their ability, not the other way around. Leave prostitution and welfare out of it... LOL
    My understanding is that there is happiness that there is a war!

Prostitution and Welfare go hand in hand... LOL

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I do. I already told them that you aren't welcome back when we're back on top in future rounds. I've got no time for fair weather teammates that AFK & throw tantrums when the KD is losing just to get booted.
    I understand your annoyance but lets put it into perspective a little. We weren't in war, leadership was MIA and you yourself Godly have set as many sitters in war as Nick_Mi when things turn sour so maybe save me the moral high ground. I wish nothing but luck to CR and sure I was far from the most active and best yet you hold revenge in your heart like I have killed your new born son. Other players have come and gone with less crying than some of you yet I play for a long time and you go nuts when i leave in a chilled age, OOW. Relax champ, you'll get more players, ease up on the hate
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Godly doesn't get players because of his charming personality, people that go there do it because they think they will crown, when that doesn't happen this happens.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I understand your annoyance but lets put it into perspective a little. We weren't in war, leadership was MIA and you yourself Godly have set as many sitters in war as Nick_Mi when things turn sour so maybe save me the moral high ground. I wish nothing but luck to CR and sure I was far from the most active and best yet you hold revenge in your heart like I have killed your new born son. Other players have come and gone with less crying than some of you yet I play for a long time and you go nuts when i leave in a chilled age, OOW. Relax champ, you'll get more players, ease up on the hate
    Whoo that **** is deep man! And here I was thinking Welfare and Prostitution was deep...

Thread Information