Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
Pretty sure a kingdom with our social standing and assumed moral compass wouldn't be using multis to beat your ghetto in a round we already conceded a while ago. Use your brain. Why would anyone multi when you can just legally set sitter?

I do. I already told them that you aren't welcome back when we're back on top in future rounds. I've got no time for fair weather teammates that AFK & throw tantrums when the KD is losing just to get booted.
Dogly,
You must pride yourself on your Utopia social standing huh? Not sure why the name calling etc to other Utopian players. Learn to respect others, but with a picture like that, I understand where you come from. That guy will make my vote liberal for the first time in my life! Anyways, you are using Multi to beat his kingdom, just an approved type of Multi-ing (one you pay for) lol. So don't go around saying you didn't Multi, when you did. However, that's ok, since it is a loophole in the game. Utopia should really use this example to drop the amount of sitters to max 3 or something...