Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 139

Thread: CR vs Your GF on Fire

  1. #76
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    395
    Godly, you are a hero for the game!

  2. #77
    Sir Postalot
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,480
    Have to agree with Lampost. Godly, if CR ever disbands you have to join Sparta and get a taste of what a real clown fiesta is like! Only condition is you using the trump pic in our chat as avatar!

    Edit: just want to say I meant no offense to anyone especially not the warring tier, whose goals are as valid as those of the whoring tier. I was merely analyzing not judging. having a lack of measurable end goals makes the game more exciting in many ways as your actions become less calculated and therefore more spontaneous, which in turn improves the game!
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 05-06-2016 at 22:49.
    A Spartan always pays his debts

    I will take it for permission

  3. #78
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Pretty much what Bart said.

    When you waved me, it was viewed from my point of view as a sign of disrespect. You were significantly smaller. You would have only won had we completely messed up. Even with very little activity we beat you easily. So basically when you waved us, it was very disrespectful as in "we don't believe you can beat us even with all of the advantages."

    "We couldn't get any war so I told kd to buckle up for a rough ride with you guys, because you guys are always game! Much respect! Have fun and we expect to just survive this war! And thank you because already know you gonna drag hostile lol."

    With respect to your message^, I had to get it translated by someone in the kingdom that speaks noob and he told me that you were shit talking me. Then you tried to take me down (Godly Gambit accepted) and thus it was double disrespect. Everyone knows that you decline the Godly Gambit.
    Dogly,
    My assumption is that English is probably not your first language, or you may not be as smart as you seem to suggest. Either case, I'll help explain that message to you. I'm sure others on here could properly explain that message without understanding the circumstances below. Bart has already explained it well in his post.

    So to better explain the message that was sent you, all one had to do was look at kingdom power charts and see that we had 2 kingdoms below us that were within 90% (and both declined - any smaller and we knew it would be a waste to ask for a war). There were two kingdoms above us were much bigger: the one directly above us declined and forted, while the other decided to hit us twice when we poked them (which happened to be your kingdom). Since you hit back twice, it definitely meant you guys would be down for a fight. You guys having 115 million GC & many UB was definitely something we thought would be fun to try and overcome.

    Honestly speaking, we don't give a F*CK who you are and we don't really care. We will war any kingdom within range when we feel down for a fight. But at the same time as suggested in the message sent, we don't aim for enemies. We just aim to have fun. And fun we did have in this war, so thank you!

  4. #79
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    You are both right, and wrong. First of all the word "understand" is not really correct, as it implies there is a purpose to this game that you have to "understand" before being able to play it well. In my opinion the word "believe" might be more apt.

    The top tier believes that this is a strategy game with as ultimate goal land. Because of this every action in the game "matters". Winning a war while gaining less than you would win out of war is seen as "bad". Losing a war while gaining more is "good". Because whoring requires constant interaction with the server, and since it is highly competitive AND zero-sum (if you don't hit the fat ghetto human, your competitors will), top-KDs inevitably end up offending many people who don't like to be hit.

    The warring tier believes that this is a strategy game with as ultimate goal "wars" or "action". They want a semblance of level playing field while still trying to get every advantage they can as soon as a war is agreed. Some warring tier cannot stand losing and will thus pump most of the age waiting for that perfect war to come along. Other warring tier are fine engaging any challenge and therefore war more but also lose more. It's this last group that can be annoying for the whoring tier, which is what happened here.

    xXxFoBxXx KD: "Damned, noone in range wants to war us. Let's just wave CR and see where we end up" --> no sense of long-term ideas about the consequences of this conflict. The vague promise of "action" is enough.
    CR reaction: "This ghetto is trying to mess with us on purpose because they think we're inactive, let's show them" --> because CR has a whoring mentality they reflect on the situation from their perspective. When everything you do matters and has thought behind it, it is hard to understand that some KDs simply don't have that, and are simply craving fun.

    xXxFoBxXx's KD is then offended because they don't get why CR is offended, hence spiraling into a flame-fest on the uto forums. Most warring tier don't understand that if you play for "results/resources" rather than "gameplay/wars" the entire dynamics of the game change. The reason we as a KD moved out of the warring tier was that in the warring tier if a KD backed out of war or refused to war, there simply was no way to force them or get from them what you wanted --> war. In whoring tier that IS possible.

    Now, the deeper causes of this rift between the two approaches is that one group of people wants to test their abilities to the max on a constant basis, both mechanics-wise and meta-wise. Missing a day of sci pump in YR2 could hurt you in YR4. The warring tier has way more catch-up logistics and missing a day of pump is no problem --> you simply take another fort cycle and then PM/wave for war.
    Bart,
    You being from the warring tier understand our position.

    We don't play the politics BS, because we don't have time for it. We just wave bigger for war or be waved for war / CF, unless we can get a kingdom to agree to war. That is the way this game goes for us. All this other BS for crown etc is exactly that to us... BS...
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 06-06-2016 at 02:25.

  5. #80
    Forum Addict Aranfein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,081
    I like GF on Fire, because they do as i would have done/have done in the past...

    The fact that you feel its disrespectful to wave you tells more about you then them Godly, respect is earned, not demanded. You have now earned it for giving them a good war and showing you can win, but to demand it like a little kid because someone waves you when previous ages you been "top dog" is a very poor point, new age = new start, i doubt many if any in the warring tier cares how many crowns you got as individuals or as kd wide.

    When i waved growth kingdoms in the past for sitting in eco build with no defense on big acres, i didnt do it out of disrespect i did it because it was fun for my kingdom, i knew we would lose as there was no way we would overcome the advantages a growth kingdom held even when not pumped/in warbuild, but as a kingdom we didnt care if we lost or won, or where in the charts we would end, it was fun plain and simple and we learned a lot as a kingdom.

    I dont think many if any can beat CR if they are equal size and all active, some brilliant strategic minds there and all around huge amount of experience, thats where the respect should be and has been earned, but that doesnt mean people cant wave you.... The fact that you as "Girafs" bullied war tiers and demanded they warred you or you would raze them to the ground, speaks volume of how little respect you got for anyone else that you feel "beneath you"..

    Let the trolling start O_o
    War is what happens when language fails.

  6. #81
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I like GF on Fire, because they do as i would have done/have done in the past...

    The fact that you feel its disrespectful to wave you tells more about you then them Godly, respect is earned, not demanded. You have now earned it for giving them a good war and showing you can win, but to demand it like a little kid because someone waves you when previous ages you been "top dog" is a very poor point, new age = new start, i doubt many if any in the warring tier cares how many crowns you got as individuals or as kd wide.

    When i waved growth kingdoms in the past for sitting in eco build with no defense on big acres, i didnt do it out of disrespect i did it because it was fun for my kingdom, i knew we would lose as there was no way we would overcome the advantages a growth kingdom held even when not pumped/in warbuild, but as a kingdom we didnt care if we lost or won, or where in the charts we would end, it was fun plain and simple and we learned a lot as a kingdom.

    I dont think many if any can beat CR if they are equal size and all active, some brilliant strategic minds there and all around huge amount of experience, thats where the respect should be and has been earned, but that doesnt mean people cant wave you.... The fact that you as "Girafs" bullied war tiers and demanded they warred you or you would raze them to the ground, speaks volume of how little respect you got for anyone else that you feel "beneath you"..

    Let the trolling start O_o
    You said it well...

  7. #82
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I like GF on Fire, because they do as i would have done/have done in the past...

    The fact that you feel its disrespectful to wave you tells more about you then them Godly, respect is earned, not demanded. You have now earned it for giving them a good war and showing you can win, but to demand it like a little kid because someone waves you when previous ages you been "top dog" is a very poor point, new age = new start, i doubt many if any in the warring tier cares how many crowns you got as individuals or as kd wide.

    When i waved growth kingdoms in the past for sitting in eco build with no defense on big acres, i didnt do it out of disrespect i did it because it was fun for my kingdom, i knew we would lose as there was no way we would overcome the advantages a growth kingdom held even when not pumped/in warbuild, but as a kingdom we didnt care if we lost or won, or where in the charts we would end, it was fun plain and simple and we learned a lot as a kingdom.

    I dont think many if any can beat CR if they are equal size and all active, some brilliant strategic minds there and all around huge amount of experience, thats where the respect should be and has been earned, but that doesnt mean people cant wave you.... The fact that you as "Girafs" bullied war tiers and demanded they warred you or you would raze them to the ground, speaks volume of how little respect you got for anyone else that you feel "beneath you"..

    Let the trolling start O_o
    Couldnt have said it better myself :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown :-)

  8. #83
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    Bart,
    You being from the warring tier understand our position.

    We don't play the politics BS, because we don't have time for it. We just wave bigger for war or be waved for war / CF, unless we can get a kingdom to agree to war. That is the way this game goes for us. All this other BS for crown etc is exactly that to us... BS...
    Don't try to act all noble. I have kept an eye on your kingdom after you waved mine and all you do is vulture. You tried to vulture CR as you noticed they were inactive, then you cry when they give you a spanking.

    'We just wave bigger for war or be waved for war / CF' ~ I laughed hard. Such lies.

    Enjoy the pounding.

  9. #84
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    487
    I was confused this war even happened. Gf on fire turned us down for war when we were the same size then went after CR. Not really sure what the motivation was but lack of war targets wasn't one

  10. #85
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    507
    I mean, it looks like these guys use munkbot more than we do (forgot we had an activity page)

    Probably noticed we had like 4-5 guys who hadn't logged in over a week and were on super high gc stocks and no defense / tpa

    Hence the, "omg they're sitting all the inactive people such cheatz0rs"

  11. #86
    Post Fiend era's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    179
    I did find it comical that munkbot activity chart was used to show that we 'multi'. How dare munk put together a tool that shows our hax!

  12. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    24
    I'll show a little respect once this "3 peat" kingdom didn't have to rely on sitting in wars.

  13. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    24
    Hipmunks decline a war with them which is undestandable since they just got our of a war and if you're from Sexis, if I recall they declined also.

  14. #89
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    487
    Hipmunks didn't decline war, you messaged us two hours after the other kd withdrew and asked for war. I said give us 5 days and message us but never heard back. Wasn't going to commit to another war before half my kd even knew we won the current one lol.

    Oh well, doesn't matter now.

  15. #90
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    Don't try to act all noble. I have kept an eye on your kingdom after you waved mine and all you do is vulture. You tried to vulture CR as you noticed they were inactive, then you cry when they give you a spanking.

    'We just wave bigger for war or be waved for war / CF' ~ I laughed hard. Such lies.

    Enjoy the pounding.
    That's an interesting comment. I would like to know which kingdom you are to claim that we vultured you. I do not recall waving any unready kingdom besides CareBears, which was in retaliation to them doing it to us after our first war. Marker even admitted he knew we would be returning the favor he dealt us earlier in the age. If you are Pinata, you guys should not have agree to war for ~48 hours only to retract that agreement less than 12 hours before wave. The king sent a message saying that his kingdom does not want to war or he will lose his votes for king. If you really need proof, I have learned my lesson in the pass, and I have retained that information to make available. If you are neither of these two kingdoms, please message me Privately and we can discuss or call me out on here which is fine as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Hipmunks didn't decline war, you messaged us two hours after the other kd withdrew and asked for war. I said give us 5 days and message us but never heard back. Wasn't going to commit to another war before half my kd even knew we won the current one lol.

    Oh well, doesn't matter now.
    Swagger, I apologize if there was miscommunication. My understanding from the person that talked with you said that you had asked us to war Sexies instead. Therefore, we took that as a decline for war. We did ask Sexies and they told us they wanted even more time to prepare (they were already 260 NWPA average) and they were trying to grow more before agreeing to war giving us only min time of more than 48 hours. A message was sent to your king or steward to ask whether you agreed to war with them because they offered additional CF time. Therefore, the four kingdoms within range at that time were Hipmunks, Gingers, Sexies, and CR. If you need evidence, I'll ask that person for the message you had sent. I am not aware of you asking for more time.
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 06-06-2016 at 18:39.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •