Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs Your GF on Fire

Can't you guys be sore losers elsewhere? It's pretty embarrassing to say the least. I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to just raze killing every single one of you for the rest of the round.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Can't you guys be sore losers elsewhere? It's pretty embarrassing to say the least. I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to just raze killing every single one of you for the rest of the round.
    Dogly,
    No one is a sore loser and we already said you won the war! You're obviously not happy that a smaller kingdom would wave you because we don't give a sh1t who you are. Because we just dont... sorry bro, Utopia isn't life but the friendship and bound on here is much more... =)

Forum Fanatic
    idk why there needs to be drama here.

We are inactive, kd sees we are inactive and waves us. We train up and get slightly more active, with people that planned stuff setting sitting. We fill the two empty provs. We train enough to declare, declare, and win war. They made more mistakes than they needed to. People complaining about us using sitting are ridiculous, especially considering we had banks with troops home for hours during war.

Fin.
    Last edited by Zauper; 06-06-2016 at 19:18.

Veteran
    Where is zap? He's army home

6hrs later

"srry guis I was underwater practicing what would happen if I lost my scuba mask

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    idk why there needs to be drama here.

We are inactive, kd sees we are inactive and waves us. We train up and get slightly more active, with people that planned stuff setting sitting. We fill the two empty provs. We train enough to declare, declare, and win war. They made more mistakes than they needed to. People complaining about us using sitting are ridiculous, especially considering we had banks with troops home for hours during war.

Fin.
    Exactly how I see it. Yes Godly is a character (in a good way), but I'm really not seeing the drama here.

There is no drama. I'm just stating that the so called "war tier" are just a bunch of useless losers like this kingdom that cry about everything. Wahh I dont want to war yet I'm not ready yet. Wahh you're bigger than me. Wahh you're smaller than me. Wahh you used sitters. It's ****ing embarrassing. Guess how it works in real utopia: you wave someone, they declare you. If they don't, you just keep beating them up until the round ends. There's no pre-arranged war rules, there's no PMs. You just fight.

Kudos to you guys for waving us, but the stupid PMs during the war complaining about using sitters was ridiculous. It was almost like you waved us assuming we would be inactive based on what you read on utalk and were pissed that we fixed it. To even make that line of argument should be so embarrassing that I can't imagine the kind of people that would make it. It's like challenging a guy you see with a cast on his arm to a fist fight and then finding out he put it on as a joke then you complain about him cheating or being lame after he knocks you out.
    Last edited by Godly; 06-06-2016 at 20:36.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Needs to get out more
    I walk around with a fake cast for the chicks, but as a secret agent astronaut billionaire, I get your point.

And congratulations CR.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 06-06-2016 at 21:34.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

There is no drama. I'm just stating that the so called "war tier" are just a bunch of useless losers like this kingdom that cry about everything. Wahh I dont want to war yet I'm not ready yet. Wahh you're bigger than me. Wahh you're smaller than me. Wahh you used sitters. It's ****ing embarrassing. Guess how it works in real utopia: you wave someone, they declare you. If they don't, you just keep beating them up until the round ends. There's no pre-arranged war rules, there's no PMs. You just fight.

Kudos to you guys for waving us, but the stupid PMs during the war complaining about using sitters was ridiculous. It was almost like you waved us assuming we would be inactive based on what you read on utalk and were pissed that we fixed it. To even make that line of argument should be so embarrassing that I can't imagine the kind of people that would make it. It's like challenging a guy you see with a cast on his arm to a fist fight and then finding out he put it on as a joke then you complain about him cheating or being lame after he knocks you out.
    lol sounds right to me.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I walk around with a fake cast for the chicks, but as a secret agent astronaut billionaire, I get your point.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend

THIS. Whining about sitting is just so lame. Congrats to CR.

Whining about kingdoms using sitters isnt good I think not

sorry for my english
    Last edited by Doctor Zhivago; 07-06-2016 at 06:09.

Can we get jwowzi selfies? At least then this thread worth reading.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    "Why would anyone multi when you can just legally set sitter?"

You openly admit that you need sitters to win that war? That's basically being a kid asking your mom for money for a pay to win game. Exploiting the stupid sitter option cause your kingdom isn't active enough his hilarious. Your kingdom may be top ten but really more like farms.
    Using a game feature the way it's intended is now an exploit?!
    I'm pretty sure that every single somewhat organized kingdom uses the sitting function on a frequent basis. Why take the burden of an inactive province when the feature is available at a small cost?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    Multi vs mass sitting. Don't see the difference other than sitting is an option for Utopia to sell credits to make money. Hence as I mentioned earlier - pay to win
    Look up the meaning of pay2win pls

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Using a game feature the way it's intended is now an exploit?!
    I'm pretty sure that every single somewhat organized kingdom uses the sitting function on a frequent basis. Why take the burden of an inactive province when the feature is available at a small cost?
    In Sparta we the rule that either 1 of the following 2 statements has to be true:

1. You're there.
    2. You make sure someone else is there for you.

Thread Information