Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: CR vs Your GF on Fire

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Zhivago View Post
    Whining about kingdoms using sitters isnt good I think not

sorry for my english
    Please don't apologize for your English. Those of us from the U.S. can only speak one language, with rare exceptions. We are humbled and honored you play Utopia and interact with us in forum.

Topical - Did Your GF on Fire gain enlightenment warring CR? I enjoy warring tough opponents to learn new approaches myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Please don't apologize for your English. Those of us from the U.S. can only speak one language, with rare exceptions. We are humbled and honored you play Utopia and interact with us in forum.

Topical - Did Your GF on Fire gain enlightenment warring CR? I enjoy warring tough opponents to learn new approaches myself.
    Stratocastle,
    One can only get better if they take the challenge and go up against better opponents - that's life. Learning is always something that one has to take into consideration to get better. And yes, notes were taken.

Also, many Americans I know are bilingual, including myself.... but I agree that there should be no apology for not writing proper English. Many Americans I know can't even right in English correctly! lol

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    Stratocastle,
    One can only get better if they take the challenge and go up against better opponents - that's life. Learning is always something that one has to take into consideration to get better. And yes, notes were taken.

Also, many Americans I know are bilingual, including myself.... but I agree that there should be no apology for not writing proper English. Many Americans I know can't even right in English correctly! lol
    I laughed at the idea of "proper" English as if there really was such a thing.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    I laughed at the idea of "proper" English as if there really was such a thing.
    Well there is the Queen's British English
    Last edited by Elldallan; 10-06-2016 at 17:28.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

No one is whining about losing a war! Why not ask CR about the compliments and thanks for giving a war to get the age going again for the kd (many are not as active anymore until hostile was given by CR). And this was because not many kingdoms the same size would war them. Maybe before people start saying GF is whining, they should really reread the post. The only mention is whether or not Utopian should change the BABYSITTING option to allow for only 3 or so provinces, instead of 7. This would benefit us all - point being, why is the Vacation Mode locked in the same way to only a certain amount of provinces?
    Oh? Yes you complain about sitting a lot, but since this isn't the proper place to whine about such things(Hint: try the suggestions forum) it can only be assumed that you're whining about it because of how it impacts the war, ie 25v25 instead of 18v25, ie loosing.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    Wow. Been playing for ages and it still amazes me how top kingdoms running multi can get away with cheating yet other players can be deleted in an instant
    I'll show a little respect once this "3 peat" kingdom didn't have to rely on sitting in wars.
    Multi vs mass sitting. Don't see the difference other than sitting is an option for Utopia to sell credits to make money. Hence as I mentioned earlier - pay to win
    "Why would anyone multi when you can just legally set sitter?"
    You openly admit that you need sitters to win that war? That's basically being a kid asking your mom for money for a pay to win game. Exploiting the stupid sitter option cause your kingdom isn't active enough his hilarious. Your kingdom may be top ten but really more like farms.
    This is pretty much constant whining, and considering it's a new account and the person has only posted in this very thread it's fairly obvious he's in GF's. But lets keep going.

I guess they aren't all multi, but there should be a limit on how many can actually go into Sitter mode. I do question the 2nd through 5th provinces. Looks like one player tbh.
    Dogly,
    You must pride yourself on your Utopia social standing huh? Not sure why the name calling etc to other Utopian players. Learn to respect others, but with a picture like that, I understand where you come from. That guy will make my vote liberal for the first time in my life! Anyways, you are using Multi to beat his kingdom, just an approved type of Multi-ing (one you pay for) lol. So don't go around saying you didn't Multi, when you did. However, that's ok, since it is a loophole in the game. Utopia should really use this example to drop the amount of sitters to max 3 or something...
    It's not a loophole, it's an intended function.

"He" called you cheaters, not "you" called us cheaters. Anyways, it's not cheating because it is a perfectly acceptable mean to get people away when needed. Abuse is just the problem, but it's still not cheating. You know, its like the US Welfare System. People don't work and take in money, but it's not really wrong that they do that, the system lets them. So it's legit and not seen correctly amongst many, but many still do it because it's legal to stay on welfare for life. So yes, I agree with you that you are not cheating and that his kingdom just ran into your kingdom who took advantage of an acceptable way to multi.
    Your comparisons with a welfare system borders on insane troll logic, but I attribute that to ignorance from not living in a nation with an actual welfare system.

Again, lets refer back to the Welfare System. I never said that no one is supposed to use the Welfare System, it's just OVERLY abused. Let's do a scenerio:

Woman (A) has 1 kid and she is not married and has a low paying job. She continues to bust her butt to get money to pay for her rent and strives to get her kid up everyday for school to have hope of making a better life for himself. Kid grows up and gets a good paying job and woman A gets off welfare and kid gets taxed and helps society.

Women (B) has 1 kid and she is not married and has a low paying job. She figures out that she can have 6 more kids and get more money from the government. She goes and sleeps with more guys and pops out another 6 kids who have deadbeat dads and the cycle repeats.
    Moral: Don't be woman B
    Wow, where did that one come from.
    That's like me saying: Prostitution is OK, because you paid for the service. Two subjects that had nothing to do with your comment.
    The example of the Welfare System is about the reflection of abusing a system.
    Here's your own posts which are almost universally moaning about how using sitting is abuse, this doesn't really have a place in the news section, thus it's moaning about how CR is somehow playing unfair and "abusing the system" if you want to change the system then go make a suggestion in the proper forum rather than whine here where it's not going to get picked up. In fact Swagger(as opposed to you) did go and make a thread, which is constructive at least.

This doesn't even include your comments that were deleted for breaking the forum rules of conduct.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 08-06-2016 at 12:35.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Well there is the Queens British English
    heh
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Well there is the Queens British English
    Matija, are you reading this?

Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    Matija, are you reading this?
    You mean Queen's?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You mean Queen's?
    Hahaha!
    Actually, I wasn't asking you to correct his English, but nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    Hahaha!
    Actually, I wasn't asking you to correct his English, but nevermind...
    Just a little snarky joke on my part.
    I enjoy a good English lesson I have to admit, but I'm too lazy to look things up myself. Don't judge my knowledge by the way I post sometimes, when you write this fast you have no time to look things over, the way I write is more of the fashion in which I would talk to someone than anything else, add in the fact that this is not my mother tongue and voila. I actually know quite a bit about grammar, believe it or not, when I'm not slacking like this (shame on you Matija, shame).
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I enjoy a good English lesson I have to admit, but I'm too lazy to look things up myself. Don't judge my knowledge by the way I post sometimes, when you write this fast you have no time to look things over, the way I write is more of the fashion in which I would talk to someone than anything else, add in the fact that this is not my mother tongue and voila. I actually know quite a bit about grammar, believe it or not, when I'm not slacking like this (shame on you Matija, shame).
    dem comma splices doe...

Post Fiend
    I know what you mean. Personally, I can't be bothered to check for errors on a game forum, as I think it's a waste of time.

I like to post
    Just call it a utopian dialect and you speak it perfectly

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Just call it a utopian dialect and you speak it perfectly
    Yes. Keep them guessing or you're as good as gif blocked.

New York Queens English: pretty girls made prettier by every other word being "fwokin".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5p2wxnN6SQ

On tropic of cana: Everybody seems happy with the outcome :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    O.M.G. strato. that post was like, soooo awsum. you like totally got what I was saying.

Thread Information