Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The U v/s Greek Gods

The U v/s Greek Gods

Greek gods were farmed gc so has more stocks. The U has land and top advantage. Let's fight!! Cf drops soonish. Notice was served with an extra day given to greek.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Greek gods were farmed gc so has more stocks. The U has land and top advantage. Let's fight!! Cf drops soonish. Notice was served with an extra day given to greek.
    Who farmed them the gcs?

I like to post
    Greek Gods received 5M from my prov since they had to grow significantly to catch up to the U. Still, odds are 99-1 for a the U win.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Greek Gods received 5M from my prov since they had to grow significantly to catch up to the U. Still, odds are 99-1 for a the U win.
    I would say 50-50 as some leader who got over shadowed by CJ would say!

I like to post
    haha. well I must say I didnt know theyd grow this much (they were 95K v 108K when I gave it I think). GL to both sides and excuses, I was just so excited to see another warring tier in the top!

Enthusiast
    haha. well I must say I didnt know theyd grow this much (they were 95K v 108K when I gave it I think). GL to both sides and excuses, I was just so excited to see another warring tier in the top!
    Warring tier in top? lol!!

Greeks got like 8-10k from BB that pushed them right in the face of THE U with the extra gcs that u farmed to them!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Who are these ghettos?

Postaholic
    As long as copious gets chained I don't care who wins. That guy is a jerk and keeps sending me whatsapp messages when hes drunk on absinthe.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    As long as copious gets chained I don't care who wins. That guy is a jerk and keeps sending me whatsapp messages when hes drunk on absinthe.
    It's what happens when you have whatsapp. I'm a copious fan and approve of this tactic :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Crazy... top fight isn't everything and they have a really solid setup. I'm expecting a 50/50 war. Should be an interesting contrast though.

Post Demon
    Another case of spartas ****play.

Cita thats a bit harsh when only 2 ages ago? you(FS) got aided big amount of gc to fight your war.

Maybe they had a deal that involved the gc? or TheU agreed to let them have some? or maybe it was from a previous mess up, many things could be the reason.

In any event its hardly ****play to give gc rather then see them robbed so you can decide how much you lose rather then lose milions to stealing.. If i dont remember wrong I stole from TheU a couple of ages ago and instead of being angry CP just asked me to stop and told me to ask him if i needed a bit rather then taking from provs that really needed gc for prep'ing.

Good luck to both KDs, looks to be a good one, looking forward to seeing how Greeks will deal with TheU's banks and how TheU will deal with Greeks superior core.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 05-06-2016 at 00:23.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Maybe they had a deal that involved the gc?
    That is kind of the point. Every kingdom could just approach another kingdom and support them with ressources if they have an interest in one side winning a war. If this isn't considered as ****play then you open every possible orifice to alliance play deciding the age.
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Enthusiast
    Good luck to both kds!

p.s Aranfein, these days cita lawyers against anyone who opposes the feyrplay alliance.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    That is kind of the point. Every kingdom could just approach another kingdom and support them with ressources if they have an interest in one side winning a war. If this isn't considered as ****play then you open every possible orifice to alliance play deciding the age.
    I think he's suggesting that perhaps he had a deal with the U. Like CP didnt seem to complain about it.

Thread Information