Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The utopia "griefer"

Post Fiend

The utopia "griefer"

He's in my kingdom. Province name is "Whistler Olympic Village".

<No Target Sharing>

If anyone hasn't heard of this, or needs proof or something: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs_...LEFsEiApyu66Aw
    Last edited by Palem; 08-06-2016 at 00:34.

Postaholic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvgDU3AM0TQ

Oh god...is this satire? This guy can't be real can he? He's been doing this for 3+ years?!?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please do not target share on the forums.

Post Fiend
    If its a satire, he's a complete dumbass. Took me all of 5 seconds to dox him.

Post Fiend
    Palem this is community hurting, his youtube account should be stickied and people should hunt down his provinces on creation.

Post Fiend
    TBH he's playing the game within the rules as far as I can see. He's just a douche. Welcome to the real world, filled to the brim with douches.

Post Fiend
    I'm used to playing with douche's but most of them present themselves as such in chat or forums. This guy pretends to be a noob, saying 'sorry' for his 'mistakes' and such, then makes videos where he laughs about the results.

Unless you know about him and actively check his youtube account there's no way of knowing if your newbie is just an innocent or is really this troll.

He may not be breaking any 'rules' but how is this not angering other people? This angered me when I first heard about it months ago and now that he's in my kingdom it's personal :P

Post Fiend
    This isnt even the first time this has been brought up.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-think-of-this

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you care enough to kill him and hunt him down via his youtube videos and continue killing him that's just as much within the rules as what he's doing. You just can't target share on the forums.

That being said, if we're gonna start perma-killing people for being douchebags, might as well shut the game down because there will be one left.

Post Fiend
    Ah I suppose I could have helped keep things tidy by searching and posting in that thread - sorry about that, I do like tidiness. My mild rage caused me to post in a hurry I guess.

All of the 'reap what you sew' (sow? i dunno) nonsense in that thread is just that, nonsense. Utopia has always been a social experiment for me, but only when the participants buy in. This deceit is uncalled for. I'm fine with d-bags and a-holes, but present yourself as such and let the social experiment accept or reject you as such.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    That being said, if we're gonna start perma-killing people for being douchebags, might as well shut the game down because there will be one left.
    He means me. Right Pam? I'm the one left. Right?

When YouTube sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing multis. They’re bringing stupid questions. They’re trolls. And some, I assume, are good people.

That's why we have a wall.

Post Fiend
    For the watch!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    To be fair, he's not going to have any success by saying "Hello, I'm here to kill everyone"

Lying is part of the game. Just ask about any kingdom with a "HOSTILE STFO" tag lol

Post Fiend
    Lying to your enemy yes, that's subterfuge or something, but lying to your kingdom? What is that? You are comparing two very different things.

Why are you justifying his actions Palem as if this is now part of the meta?

Thread Information