Thread: Age of Verminator

Regular

Age of Verminator

Royal commands
    FORTIFIED TIL FEBRUARY 6. Get in science-protection builds by the end of it. We'll do 24 hours Normal then another Fortified of undetermined timetable as of yet.

If you don't know what you're doing --- like if you're still unsure about builds and ratios at this point --- please consult the forums for a post by xxx with suggested guidelines!.....eventually.....

Plan is to have 15% schools for roughly 3 days, most of which is in fort, to "protect" our sci...15% schools for 3 days. ..fortified....protect sci...

Discuss

I like to post
    I have classified information but as I am bound to a vow of silence for the sake of shenanigans, I cannot comment.

Forum Fanatic
    What about it? Your books are about the only growth you get in warring tier, of course you would protect them.

Needs to get out more
    Are they all sages?

Excitement happens if you just try to excel. I don't random so the books are safe from me. Honor wil get you war, books will get you war, acres will get you war, futile resistance will get you war....

Maybe they're looking for war ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information