Thread: Jump Back

Jump Back

Everytime i click on enemy kingdom location, it takes me to lobby instead of the enemy Kingdom Page, happens 3 out 4 times sometimes more, or it gives the error message of "Oops something went wrong"...

It is very rare that it will just bring me to their kd page in first attempt.

I use Stinger and FireFox on MAC, I dont think it has to do with neither Stinger or FireFox, but if more has had similiar issues, maybe they can provide some advice, or mods can let me know if this is game related.

Thanks in advance.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    it's the sit bug

the url has /sit/ in it for some god forsaken reason. Usually clears up with the next tick.

I am not sitting anyone though and i have had it at least the last 7 ticks now, plus about 5 ticks of it yesterday.

*Update, just now its taken me 9 clicks to get to enemy kingdom page.

Getting extremely frustrating.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 13-06-2016 at 02:07.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you were sitting someone you would just be switched to the other province, but since you aren't it boots you back to the menu. Doesn't have anything to do with you sitting someone or not.

Also there are other ways of navigating the kingdom pages. The sit bug doesn't trigger by manually putting in the kingdom for example. I realize that's no excuse for the game not operating correctly but there's no reason to get all frustrated

Okay, ill admit i didn't put it in manually as out of habit i just press the location to get there.

It is frustrating that such a small thing becomes an issue though when it should be fairly easy to fix, i don't mind the "Oops something went wrong" as that happens most games where a server is involved.

Thank you for the advice Palem.

Postaholic
    It's more frustrating that your making an issue out of it, when it's really nothing. Glass half full or empty, don't care. Glad to just have a glass.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Post Fiend
    Can confirm that I've had this bug and I haven't sat anyone for years.
    Manually typing the kd number is an easy fix.

Neanderthal I asked a question and got an answer... when I clearly put I hadn't typed the locations manually as I didn't know that would fix it.... that's the whole reason I asked.

So yes it was a big deal when I didn't know why it was happening, doesn't matter if glass is half full or half empty..

It would be like you choosing to fall down the stairs everyday because you didn't know how to walk them, so you ask for advice because it becomes frustrating, I complained about the steps being there in the first place where steps wasn't needed.

Does that mean I got to be thankful that at least there is a road? Absolutely... do I have to be happy the road takes a 3hr detour before arriving when there is a much simpler? No..
    Last edited by Aranfein; 14-06-2016 at 08:02.

Thread Information