Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: #2 FS v/s #3 The U

I expect this to be a good and clean war.. both sides know what's next for the winner. And in no way was I accusing fs of being behind our constant gc loss to thievery. Just wanted to make that chrystal clear.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I like to post
    Gimme a name, and I will give it death. We also had many robbings this age before our conflict. Some people don't understand the diff between robbing 2M off a bank with 200M, and 5M of a core-prov who had 7...

Post Fiend
    And some people don't understand the difference between a properly defended prov against these robbings or being an ignorant tard cause they play in top 5

You just have your friends kill them. Best thievery defense in the game!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    We losing about 10m a day to thieves.
    Oh, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    We have about 72 hours until cf drops.
    Good to know! :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Joe View Post
    And some people don't understand the difference between a properly defended prov against these robbings or being an ignorant tard cause they play in top 5
    ? I suppose we could run 10 tpa and 20% wt's. That would probably stop all of the thieving....

I'm sure FS is getting plenty stolen from them as well. It is what it is.

Risk of getting it stolen vs the reward of being able to pump better, doesn't mean revenge against the "offenders" isn't possible either.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I wasn't complaining about gc loss. I was giving updates. Losing gc to random thieves is to be expected.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

It sucks! I just had 4mil stolen booooooo, I just want to say it's weird how strong CS and WTs are compared to having actual tpa - actual tpa is sort of useless against a high tpa rogue :S
    NW doesn't seem to protect too much either, guy was like a third of my NW and had 1 fail in 12 or so tries.

OK rant over, have a fun war guys.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    It sucks! I just had 4mil stolen booooooo, I just want to say it's weird how strong CS and WTs are compared to having actual tpa - actual tpa is sort of useless against a high tpa rogue :S
    NW doesn't seem to protect too much either, guy was like a third of my NW and had 1 fail in 12 or so tries.

We generally count how much we lost, then we take a random faery or UD in the KD and count how many troops we'd have to kill to make sure the stealing isn't worth it (assuming fort and 20% armouries). Then we bounce said faery until the cost is about 50% more than the amount we lost.

This is a very effective way of preventing further stealing. It's always better to attack a province's teammates than the province itself in order to enact behavioral change.

Forum Fanatic

NW reduces gains, not success really for robs.

Generally speaking, if you're pumping, the 'actual tpa' you're running is much less than someone who relies on robbing to stay alive (say 2 raw vs 7ish). WTs are essential for holding money on provs that aren't cows, really.

Post Fiend
    I mean, you could just send a ceasefire like you do to every other kingdom before war, that'd stop the thieving.

Or you could take the time out of your schedule to deal with thieves, but that would set you behind in the race, if that is your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    NW reduces gains, not success really for robs.

Generally speaking, if you're pumping, the 'actual tpa' you're running is much less than someone who relies on robbing to stay alive (say 2 raw vs 7ish). WTs are essential for holding money on provs that aren't cows, really.
    5 raw heretic at 8k acres... don't know what your definition of a cow is. I'm not looking to hold GC anyway, was just temporary.

Game is pretty broken that way, we've had rogues prop other rogues in war but fail on a guy with 2tpa and some WTs...

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Or you could take the time out of your schedule to deal with thieves, but that would set you behind in the race, if that is your thing.
    We don't take time, we make time :P

Forum Fanatic
    5 raw heretic at 8k acres... don't know what your definition of a cow is. I'm not looking to hold GC anyway, was just temporary.

Game is pretty broken that way, we've had rogues prop other rogues in war but fail on a guy with 2tpa and some WTs...
    At thsi stage? You'd probably need to be 15k+ acres to see significant protection from NW. Even there, you'd lose a decent amount per op, but there would be significantly better targets (likely in your own kd, let alone elsewhere).

WTs have autofail. Competitive TPA does not, and if you can run more TPA... It has been known (for a long time) that higher TPA rogues can effectively prop lower TPA rogues. It's one of the big arguments for why you'd run halfling.

Thread Information