Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WeHurt Recruiting

Bump, recruiting now.
    Eventually get some sleep after long wars... or else your girlfriend going to start asking you if she should stay with her mom or her dad...and you start asking her how much modified defense to break them.

We want YOU!
    Eventually get some sleep after long wars... or else your girlfriend going to start asking you if she should stay with her mom or her dad...and you start asking her how much modified defense to break them.

Hey guys,

I'm an experienced player looking to get back in the game. Though its been probably over 5 years now - doesn't look like a ton has changed.

Ran about 20+ ages primarily in warring kingdoms - variety of roles, but primarily heavy attackers. Active multiple times a day, understand advanced warring strategy, and lead in various roles from advisers up through monarch.

Not looking to deal with bouncing through random kingdoms to land a good one - so hoping to hop on with an active KD who can get me up to speed real quick with a good build to get me off the ground and being useful for the rest of the age.

I'll PM one of you on Skype.

Thanks!

Bump. Recruiting 2 more positions to make 25 man KD. In close competition with winning war crown.

PST to Sez or myself, Skype is strongly preferred as we can reply the fastest.

Recruiting 1 position to join WeHurt. I will be leaving once again and have not decided whether I will destroy my province or leave it in the hands of the Kingdom.

Unfortunately things are not copacetic, and I've had enough. They have the best opportunity they've had in years of crowning, and as much as I would like to crown with the friends and family that I have been playing with for years, do not feel as though this is where I should be.

Skype contacts:
    sez_stelyan
    lightmesiah

Thanks

Thread Information