Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Want A Tank

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'd just like to point out that Mexican cartels get their guns from the US lol

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'd just like to point out that Mexican cartels get their guns from the US lol
    That and a huge market for their products.

But of course it's just a mexican problem, guess they should be more awesome like those US boys.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Look at California why do you think there is so much crime?

http://ucrdatatool.gov/Search/Crime/State/RunCrimeStatebyState.cfm

The California stats look about average for the U.S. You always need to look at crime per population. Alaska has fewer violent crimes than California. But moving from California to Alaska increases the odds of becoming a victim. You are safer in California because the crimes happen to someone else.

I like to post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcfYsCnKLq8

3:00 think I can own a tank in some states!

Flamethrower seems nice too :D

Arnold owns a tank be like Arnold.

I like to post
    Arnold is nice. I wonder if I could own a tank with a flamethrower on top?

I could hunt down witches :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Arnold is nice. I wonder if I could own a tank with a flamethrower on top?

I could hunt down witches :)
    Dont hunt the pretty ones doh, send em to viking castle.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    That and a huge market for their products.

But of course it's just a mexican problem, guess they should be more awesome like those US boys.
    I think the problem is they liked the less expensive but reliable AK. Being a country run by salesmen I'm sure it drove our arms dealers nuts and thus arranged for free samples. " Yknow we can't do this all day! "

Here's a more inert sample of what I was referring to, insofar as urban sprawl. In this case it simply couldn't be supported and it's relative isolation indicates it hasn't been a crime magnet.

http://twistedsifter.com/2014/05/aba...-seph-lawless/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

It is not hard to make a flame thrower. I used to work at a gas plant. Sometimes you have to be careful to not make a flame thrower.

Take two gas canisters. first has a regulator and contains a high(er) pressure gas. The second has both liquid and vapor fill valves. Attach the high pressure tank to the vapor side of the fuel tank. Attach an appropriate hose to the liquid valve of the low(er) pressure gas/fuel. Make sure it is the right hoses and nozzle. Some types of hoses dissolve (acetylene hoses dissolve in propane for example). Also make sure none of the gas/fuel can reach a pressure higher than your canister(s). Try propane/diesel. I think the original WWI flame throwers used methane then they switched to nitrogen propellant. Both nitrogen and methane have enough pressure to explode your propane/fuel tank. High pressure gasses are regulated so if you mess with either nitrogen or methane tanks you probably are breaking laws. Hydrogen, carbon monoxide and acetlyene would also do the job and provide many opportunities to kill yourself. If you use propane to propel the diesel you could still get more than 20 psi out of the nozzle. Propane and diesel can be purchased at gas stations. A propane tank with a liquid fill valve is less common but easy to find. You can add nasty stuff to diesel to make it sticky (plastics, rubbers, soaps etc). If incinerating trash is illegal in your neighborhood then burning diesel with trash dissolved in the diesel is just as illegal. If you just want to impress your friends and burn yourself and your property you can do that with pure diesel.

Obviously do not try this. Flame throwers are dangerous in many ways. Especially the ones that work as intended. You can easily blow yourself up even though it would not technically be "building a bomb". Think of severely disfiguring burns. Liquid propane can take your skin off even when it is not lit on fire.

https://youtu.be/g6kfCRGQiDA

edit:
    Maybe try this if you are not used to gasses. Burns should be smaller unless the fire spreads:

https://youtu.be/859S3vi7b50

Edit:
    This video has thermite and flamethrowers:
    https://youtu.be/BYgnOc6Cd34
    Last edited by pathetic sheep; 05-07-2016 at 09:25.

I think you can buy flamethrowers without any license whatsoever since they aren't marketed as weapons. Personal flamethrowers are great for:

• Agricultural controlled burns and ground-clearing
    • Clearing brush, snow and ice
    • Incinerating weeds and pesky insects
    • Pyrotechnic events and movie props
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    We would if we had strict gun control. Right now your average American owns a gun so any gang or cartel can't just walk in and take over. Take the guns away they will. Look at California why do you think there is so much crime? Look at Chicago for instance. When guns leave the hands of law abiding citizens it leaves only criminals with them. Hence Mexico being a country run by cartels.
    Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I think you can buy flamethrowers without any license whatsoever since they aren't marketed as weapons. Personal flamethrowers are great for:

• Agricultural controlled burns and ground-clearing
    • Clearing brush, snow and ice
    • Incinerating weeds and pesky insects
    • Pyrotechnic events and movie props
    There is no need for a flame thrower in agriculture or for brush or ice. You can pour diesel and then light it. Both brush and ice would be much better to use a blow torch. A flame thrower would leave hydrocarbons around that can kill some of your plants so it is not really a good idea for weeds.

Insects I am not sure about. I have had insects fly near the flame of a torch while I was using it. They immediately lose their wings. If the nest is near anything you value the torch is better.

I like to post

Grumble grumble.

I has an opinion about the tanks.

Thread Information