Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CR vs The Hidden Village

Post Fiend

CR vs The Hidden Village

CR has been consistently farm a 7-prov kd non stop and tag HOSTILE, and even ops hard just to gain some land (no-relation ops like Arson). Possible for a war any time soon? I'm not sure if there was any attempt of diplomacy from the small kd though.

Just wondering if this is how players leave the game with this kind of bully? Should CR stop this kind of play when they know the small kingdom is helpless? CR probably has no goals till EoA, then why need to destroy the fun of others?

Anyway, can we get an update from CR side since probably no one from the small kingdom visits the forum, like how it developed to this stage, did the small kingdom retaliate or do anything provocative at all?

Enthusiast
    The hostile tag was because we waved a kingdom, not because we hit them.

Regarding village. They went mass vmode and then bishop put em out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    CR has been consistently farm a 7-prov kd non stop and tag HOSTILE, and even ops hard just to gain some land (no-relation ops like Arson). Possible for a war any time soon? I'm not sure if there was any attempt of diplomacy from the small kd though.

Just wondering if this is how players leave the game with this kind of bully? Should CR stop this kind of play when they know the small kingdom is helpless? CR probably has no goals till EoA, then why need to destroy the fun of others?

Anyway, can we get an update from CR side since probably no one from the small kingdom visits the forum, like how it developed to this stage, did the small kingdom retaliate or do anything provocative at all?

even ops hard just to gain some land (no-relation ops like Arson).
    Curious how you know this w/out being in this 7-prov kd... yet mention that no one from the small kd visits the forum.

It's just a large ghetto that thought they would go 100% defense and explore to their hearts content. This is likely the same kd that CR farmed last age as well that was a small kd like this that would just explore all age and see how large they can go undetected.... then when they start getting hit they go into vacation mode.

Obviously hasn't learned since last age and are back doing it again. My guess is we will see the same thing next age.

Nothing more to it other than CR has an off age and is bored so they had some people to hit.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    Curious how you know this w/out being in this 7-prov kd... yet mention that no one from the small kd visits the forum.

It's just a large ghetto that thought they would go 100% defense and explore to their hearts content. This is likely the same kd that CR farmed last age as well that was a small kd like this that would just explore all age and see how large they can go undetected.... then when they start getting hit they go into vacation mode.

Obviously hasn't learned since last age and are back doing it again. My guess is we will see the same thing next age.

Nothing more to it other than CR has an off age and is bored so they had some people to hit.
    I'm not playing in the village. It's due to Zauper's suggestion thread that I notice the kingdom CR is waving.

I guess they need to go VM because of the excessive hit? Or is there any diplomatic attempt by them?

I'm not playing in the village. It's due to Zauper's suggestion thread that I notice the kingdom CR is waving.

I guess they need to go VM because of the excessive hit? Or is there any diplomatic attempt by them?
    They have made no attempt for diplomacy (similar to last age)... their undead has retal'ed a few of the hits but was sure never to give relations (probably because all their provs have terribad wpa). And they did likely go into VM to avoid being farmed but that's hard to do when you are all defense and just explore all age.

Admin obviously pulled them out due to vacationmode abuse.

Forum Fanatic

I believe the only message we have received is, roughly, 'do you really need to op us too? :('. The hostile tag was for our mutual hostile with a different kd that ended sometime last night.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    They have made no attempt for diplomacy (similar to last age)... their undead has retal'ed a few of the hits but was sure never to give relations (probably because all their provs have terribad wpa). And they did likely go into VM to avoid being farmed but that's hard to do when you are all defense and just explore all age.

Admin obviously pulled them out due to vacationmode abuse.
    Ah I see, but excessive hit is still questionable though when there are a lot of different targets. Probably they are just a group of new players so they are not aware of diplomacy stuff. What will they think if even VM cannot protect them against vultures? Quit the game I suppose.

VM is not for hiding from attacks, its for when you are on vacation. They choose to get big without a deterrent, if they choose to quit as a consequence of their decisions that is on them. The game provides mechanics to assist smaller kingdoms but it will not make you immune to others.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    CR being their usual self again :)

Well that was sent before i went to VM. Maybe was a bad diplomacy talk but it wasn't nothing. Last age? lolx its just a new random kd.

Subject Re:Hi
    Yeah, half of my land was burnt by arson. We are not even warring and you guys just wanted land. Can we have another CF in place?

Plus, is there any problem that we just like to explore whole age? We play however we want to play. Cheers~

Well, there are some people who like to ruin weaker kingdoms age and proud of it. Proud to have us who are newly built, initially 7-provinces and out of 100+ ranks but in hostile with so many of top kingdoms who came, come, and incoming to take advantage. and I saw something above there, mechanism to assist smaller kingdoms? Is that means the "misuse of vacation thus cause of mass suspension" to accidentally, unpurposely, unintentionally help top to have few more free days for fun free acres to counter back the reduce gain from top against small? Well you have the good and valid reason to suspend us, so we couldn't resist it also. kudos for CR for able to destroy us who are so "huge", "fully pumped", "top" in rank, and so dangerous who may threatened the top ranks.

P/S: until recent days I just know the kingdom who waving us fiercely aggresively is such a famous kingdom. :)

P/S again: I did went oversea for last few days and I believe admin able to check my log in details those days and able to find out that I did not log in at all on those days. Even so, I mailed to admin and explained, and I was repeatingly told that cannot use vacation to hide from attacks. If vacation really so invalid, why don't just prohibit vacation mode for carry out when a province is attacked like, for the past 48 hours?
    And now there still a lot of kingdoms waving on us, and I would like to go vacation again. So please tell me, which forum which session that I can apply for the kind, friendly, validated, approved vacation mode without getting suspension again? Do I need to provide my passport, visa, air ticket to apply for it prior to go for vacation mode?
    Last edited by fallen_0217; 29-06-2016 at 17:53. Reason: add words

Forum Fanatic
    Hi Stylix/Fallen.

Welcome to utopia. No, there is no issue if you want to just explore all age. It's a fine thing for you to decide to do. Equally so, you should expect kingdoms who want to take your land to do so if you aren't able to protect them. There are mechanisms in place to protect smaller kingdoms -- something called KDRN. Essentially, because of your relative kingdom size, we get half gains attacking you and you get double gains attacking us. This would help you in protecting your land. Except, of course, you don't run offense, and several of your provinces turned off wizard training so you don't want to give relations. When you have multiple provinces in the t20 land, you should expect that you are a target for other provinces and if you don't have deals to protect your acres (and the military to do so), you'll probably lose those acres.

As far as all of you being new and not playing previously; forgive us for being skeptical of that claim. You just happen to be a new non-full kingdom with the same kingdom name and banner as a non-full kingdom last age that explored multiple provs into the t10, couldn't defend them, and got actioned for VM abuse. It somehow seems unlikely that you'd have two different groups of people adopt the same name/banner but behave in identical ways two ages in row.

Vacation mode is intended for people who are going on vacation, not for people to get a break from being attacked. Bishop has said in the past that there is an assumption that any big kingdom / prov doesn't really go on vacation (as they would just get a sitter) so the default assumption is that they are abusing VM for some reason. You'd have to talk to him about your situation, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by fallen_0217 View Post
    Well, there are some people who like to ruin weaker kingdoms age and proud of it. Proud to have us who are newly built, initially 7-provinces and out of 100+ ranks but in hostile with so many of top kingdoms who came, come, and incoming to take advantage. and I saw something above there, mechanism to assist smaller kingdoms? Is that means the "misuse of vacation thus cause of mass suspension" to accidentally, unpurposely, unintentionally help top to have few more free days for fun free acres to counter back the reduce gain from top against small? Well you have the good and valid reason to suspend us, so we couldn't resist it also. kudos for CR for able to destroy us who are so "huge", "fully pumped", "top" in rank, and so dangerous who may threatened the top ranks.

P/S: until recent days I just know the kingdom who waving us fiercely aggresively is such a famous kingdom. :)

P/S again: I did went oversea for last few days and I believe admin able to check my log in details those days and able to find out that I did not log in at all on those days. Even so, I mailed to admin and explained, and I was repeatingly told that cannot use vacation to hide from attacks. If vacation really so invalid, why don't just prohibit vacation mode for carry out when a province is attacked like, for the past 48 hours?
    And now there still a lot of kingdoms waving on us, and I would like to go vacation again. So please tell me, which forum which session that I can apply for the kind, friendly, validated, approved vacation mode without getting suspension again? Do I need to provide my passport, visa, air ticket to apply for it prior to go for vacation mode?
    I think you need to take a look at the mechanics and how they are set up. Having a 7 man kd that all have land above the whoring cap and median levels for whoring kds will place a large target on your back. Add the fact that your halflings have no tpa, elves and faeries have no wpa (seriously one of them only had 10 wizzies total).. makes it hard for large kd's to leave you alone if you didn't work out some previous cf agreement. Diplo is the reason whoring kd's are able to run such high ppa / low tpa without much worry from outside threats.

As far as vacation mode goes, it becomes a bit obvious to the abuse when 4 / 7 provinces all go into vacation mode around the same time. Maybe you're all part of one big family that took a family vacation together... but to have that happen as well as coincide during the time where another kd is hitting you... makes your case not sit very well with the admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Plus, is there any problem that we just like to explore whole age? We play however we want to play. Cheers~
    You can play however you want... just realize the risks that you take might have consequences.

Hi Zauper,

I am the undead that did attacking you before I went for vacation mode (and get suspended and broke vacation mode and free acres for you and I no more able to gain back, anymore). So of course, you can and you're allowed to think that I run no offense, fully defensive.

In fact there are a lot of top kingdoms came and taxed us, gained lands from us. We do not treat it as unacceptable. They take and go. We continue our days. But I think you better take a mirror and ask yourself, what you have done. Burnt off the building from me, the undead, who got 0 fort, because you not able to break my defense? Are you kidding with me?
    May 18 of YR9 60 acres of buildings burned down!
    May 18 of YR9 60 acres of buildings burned down!
    May 18 of YR9 59 acres of buildings burned down!
    May 18 of YR9 59 acres of buildings burned down!
    May 18 of YR9 58 acres of buildings burned down!
    May 18 of YR9 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    May 18 of YR9 We have found thieves from Fleet Admiral (x:x) causing trouble within our lands!

Why don't you just admit that ruining a small kingdom is very fun and proud? Is that really so hard to be honest to yourselves?

For me, utopia just a game, it won't ruin my life even if my province is in a deep **** or destroyed. I just feel pissed off when informed by someone that somebody talking in here like yeah they did not do diplomatic approach, yeah they deserve it, yeah we are doing so for the goodsake of utopia world etc etc.

As for your claim, why don't you go and ask admin are we really a new kingdom, or are we the so call "same kingdom name and banner last age"? He can easily get info from back end and answer you.

And, I don't think a kingdom at 100++ rank are fall in your category of so call "any big kingdom". And if there are such assumption, I will use the same theory as mine above, if vacation on "big kingdom" (maybe a top 200 kingdom) are disallowed, why don't just prohibit all of us from taking vacation mode? Instead, you leave an option to click on vacation, which we must give up attacks, ops, aids for the whole 24 hours free for you guys to hit on me, and end up telling me sorry you cannot even if you go oversea even you cannot log in I must suspend you and give some more free acres to our dearest CR.

P/S to era. We did take the risk. And yes you come, you conquer and you destroy. You may have your fun for ruin our age. And yes you're continuing yet non stop. And I didn't even comment that you're disallowed to do so. I not even know who is the one started the thread to voice out for us (but truly, thank you paradise for the act). Just please, don't use those disgusting, loathe excuse such like arson my fort off because you just want our land and you not able to broke into us. Just admit it, tell people that you have the fun for trampling and destroying small kingdoms.

Br,
    Will
    Last edited by fallen_0217; 29-06-2016 at 18:53. Reason: add word

Thread Information