Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti vs Freeakstyle

pew pew pew?
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

No Glee, it's Phew phew phew!

Post Demon
    Some days you are the bomber, some days you are the pidgeon

FS been Poopsied!!! Lol

Postaholic
    FS is the crown maker

Needs to get out more
    Let's see how it's going in 4 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    I've heard stories of Shinra v Pyro. Was that worse than this?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I've heard stories of Shinra v Pyro. Was that worse than this?
    Shinra went afk with a few exceptions. Those players who stayed should be regarded as my kind of guys.

Freeakstyle fights wars when they get them. Even getting run over is great experience vs the likes of Emeriti. They may've anticipated top kingdom guidance and decided to put all their cards on the table. It's times like these I'd welcome being on the losing side just to see an artist at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Getting home first sucks, doesn't it? You almost always hit people that still have incoming land instead of taking more of it... Don't know, maybe it only matters in whoring tier where you actually want land.
    Getting troops home just before the enemy generally suck because you chain and overpop someone for only one or a few ticks while they then chain and overpop you for much longer (say 8-10h) before you get troops home, thus you lose alot more troops to overpop then them.

The case when beating someone home is good is usuaully if they wave and give u button and you can declare, chain them right away in war causing real bad overpop for a long time, then get another chain wave off in war before they are home. The second chain wave wont do as much overpop damage since they soon get home with new land (unless they did something stupid like bounce) but it allows you to take down more top offense provinces and thus secure some of your key provs. Usually you can have 6 or so top offense provs chained down and out of range of your top hitters and t/ms before they have launched their first war wave
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    It really depends on how fat you are and how many peas you have. If you're severely underpop, getting hit just before army home can be good. If you got low incoming and high peas, getting hit just before army comes home sucks a lot (it's why we generally try to MV TW from UDs).

Why are they bothering?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Why are they bothering?
    coz I wanted to

Postaholic
    Getting home first is advantageous. Yeah it sucks to chain someone right before they get home, but it sucks even more to get provinces chained right before you were about to wave. Hence why -attack speed bonuses are so good, especially at the start of a fight. Initiating on a kingdom that has faster attacks than you is really hard. But usually such a kingdom has worse econ so you do have some advantages.

Regular
    Can we have a new summary? Looks a bit lopsided.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowed420 View Post
    Can we have a new summary? Looks a bit lopsided.
    Paying tax in the form of war. It is like FS spend the entire age to whore then just to send those acres into emeriti arms. I think before the conflict started, the acres standing is like a reputable 263k vs 233k

Thread Information