Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reporting kindoms for abuse/cheating

Regular

Reporting kindoms for abuse/cheating

This age more so than other ages has made it clear that certain kingdoms are using some sort of scripting tool to identify when people are exiting wars.

It is pretty ridiculous and needs to stop.

I could have swore there was an easy "report province" button at one time but I can't find it anymore. How does one go about reporting these types of actions?

Many bots do this, it's not a scripting tool, it's an already finished script... It does the same thing a target finder would do with some additional calculations, I don't think it's punishable and MANY players use such tools.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Everyone using munkbot has access to this information. It's not information that you couldn't get yourself, but it certainly does make it easier to obtain.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Thought of another one I've wanted to see implemented for a long time:

Do not display stances on the KD page. Simply add it to Snatch News. Stance trackers are an abomination to the game and it should be made as hard as possible at least to do it. Sure, it's still possible do it by planting intel-farms to SN, but at least it will become way harder.
    Same goes for war really.

Postaholic
    I'd take it further and remove the online asterisk. I can't see any reason that it needs to exist. Activity tracking is more of an abomination than stance trackers imo.

Needs to get out more
    We have munkbot in our kingdom but I don't use it and I don't random so you can include me on the list of people who aren't taking advantage of your kingdom leaving war.

It's a way of life. Like playing a guitar plugged straight into the amp with no pedals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I'd take it further and remove the online asterisk. I can't see any reason that it needs to exist. Activity tracking is more of an abomination than stance trackers imo.
    Agreed. 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Go make this a suggestion, I'll support it!

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Go make this a suggestion, I'll support it!
    I would also support this suggestion.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Same goes for war really.
    Not really. During war you can hide the provs' information(NW land honor - visible only for the warring KDs).
    Last edited by Bo To; 06-07-2016 at 17:46.

Regular
    It's very sad that all the responses are suggesting "well, anyone can do it so you might as well do it too".

The fact that this goes on should irate the casual player that isn't using these types of tools to gain what is definitely an advantage.

It's definitely wrong and should be a violation of the rules.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSilva View Post
    It's very sad that all the responses are suggesting "well, anyone can do it so you might as well do it too".

The fact that this goes on should irate the casual player that isn't using these types of tools to gain what is definitely an advantage.

It's definitely wrong and should be a violation of the rules.
    Did you even read the comments? As far as I can see about everyone in here agrees with the OP that something has to be done about it.

Is it even possible to prevent? Seems like regardless of what measures you put in place, there has to be a way to distinguish if a kingdom is in war or not. As long as that exists, there is a way to determine when a kingdom exits war. I may be missing something, but it seems to be more of a reality of basic principles of the game rather than some hole that is being exploited.
    More likely beneficial would be some mid-level protection the first 12-24 hours out of war so people that cant login right out of war dont lose all their goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by skeezer View Post
    Is it even possible to prevent? Seems like regardless of what measures you put in place, there has to be a way to distinguish if a kingdom is in war or not. As long as that exists, there is a way to determine when a kingdom exits war. I may be missing something, but it seems to be more of a reality of basic principles of the game rather than some hole that is being exploited.
    More likely beneficial would be some mid-level protection the first 12-24 hours out of war so people that cant login right out of war dont lose all their goodies.
    We have protection for when you leave war its called end of war ceasefire.

Thread Information