Thread: Avian + Horses

Regular

Avian + Horses

I see that avian's are able to build stables now... Was this true for last age? Is this intended?

Regardless, I'm enabling stables for Avians in the app for the next patch.

Was the same last age.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    I think it has even been so for more ages than not, the idea that they can not have warhorses would give them a serious disadvantage in % of offenses when horses got moved to 2 points, so even if you can't picture flying horsemen on horses it is needed for the game to be more ballanced, not all game mecanics needs to be logic. Did you think it normal that your army takes 200 acres of lands on their backs and carry it home? NO! but there wouldn't be a game if this mecanic was not included into it.

There is a lot of other mecanics as well, what is honor? what is magic? How come I get Halfing elites from using propaganda to capture the elites of an Orc, how come I can auto generate gold from banks with a very low number of workers?

Needs to get out more
    Contextual to the subject is that joshmg is referring to the app he created.

Since I'm from a RPG background I'm accustomed to imagining details in my own way. I interpret the avian drakes as having war eagles, flying snakes, or many other variations of something like a war dog. Thus, I don't see them as redundant flying steeds in every case. You could imagine the odd drake with broken wings who uses Pegasus or just a lazy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Yeah, my concerns were just for the app. When I released the app a year ago, Avians couldn't use warhorses. Sometime between then and now, they may use them again--but I had never re-enabled that in the app. So, for an unknown period of time, the users of the app couldn't build stables. I'm surprised no one reported that issue to me. :P

Needs to get out more
    I'm sure there's a deeper psychology here that avian players are app-rehensive due to some misfiring receptors. My excuse is I had one too many drinks in the 80s and then suddenly everyone was talking into there "cigarette cases" instead of smoking. I can't call them phones or I'll get inundated by some skinny vegan from the future who explains what it does in Ronco dialect. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information