Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How is what BB is doing not against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by drkzeraga View Post
    Complaining on the forum IS the way to get them sanctioned by the community no?
    If you lack either balls or friends, yes.

if you have many friends to protect you you don`t have balls :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    GB before eoa.
    This... If you think its wrong go do something about it :D

It is against the rules.

There is a Code of Conduct that you must follow when playing Utopia, which is designed to help keep the game as enjoyable as possible for all.

Persistent creation and deletion of accounts is not allowed under any circumstances.

Spirit of the Rules
    Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion. Because of their nature, these types of circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis. Users should avoid actions they believe are against the spirit and intent of the game.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    -Whore a prov to the cap, gaining honor and land.
    -Defect that prov, hit it with remaining 24 provs to gain honor and land at their top.
    -Reset prov
    -Whore it back up and repeat.

I'd say that is CLEARLY not an intended use of game mechanics, to load up on honor.
    So its was OK for you wen Pew Pew for few ages constant run in Fake Wars against game rules and chart shaping but now you are for "moral" rules. If you support cheat and lame play from one KD you cant complain if any other KD make same!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    So its was OK for you wen Pew Pew for few ages constant run in Fake Wars against game rules and chart shaping but now you are for "moral" rules. If you support cheat and lame play from one KD you cant complain if any other KD make same!
    You can't just call a war fake and it's fake.

They weren't obligated to war you. It's been too many years for me to remember the specifics of your issues like 6 ages in a row with pewpew though, so I won't speak with certainty :p

I like to post
    You can't just call a war fake and it's fake.

They weren't obligated to war you. It's been too many years for me to remember the specifics of your issues like 6 ages in a row with pewpew though, so I won't speak with certainty :p
    Its not just 1 war to say i accused them wrong. Its was constant and many hint for being fake if you want to be objective not biased. its not only Pew Pew but almost all times they are involved. For example ED wen run from us they go in war with Pew Pew and after first war was over they made for 1 minute second war. Do you ever see when 2 KDs after finish war do second again for this short time?
    Here was Jerks too going in war for 2-3 minutes real time with "prov less KD" having zero wars after yr5-6. Both kds hit provs out from 150% nw range for fill meter and make war. Again Pew Pew was involved after it.

This constant cheating was reall killing for game. If you supported this in past you cant complain about moral and fair play now.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its not just 1 war to say i accused them wrong. Its was constant and many hint for being fake if you want to be objective not biased. its not only Pew Pew but almost all times they are involved. For example ED wen run from us they go in war with Pew Pew and after first war was over they made for 1 minute second war. Do you ever see when 2 KDs after finish war do second again for this short time?
    Here was Jerks too going in war for 2-3 minutes real time with "prov less KD" having zero wars after yr5-6. Both kds hit provs out from 150% nw range for fill meter and make war. Again Pew Pew was involved after it.

This constant cheating was reall killing for game. If you supported this in past you cant complain about moral and fair play now.
    Warring each other to avoid you isn't against the rules.

Neither is you waving into those wars.

Using game mechanics in ways obviously not intended is against the rules.

Warring each other to avoid you isn't against the rules.

Neither is you waving into those wars.

Using game mechanics in ways obviously not intended is against the rules.
    Fake warring is though.

An arranged planed war isnt a fake war though.

*Clear FW*
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Fake warring is though.
    which war was fake?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    1. A kingdom has no name.
    2. The provinces we defected didn't whore (elf+faery)
    3. We lost land (15k+), you should be happy.
    4. We barely break even on honor. The defecters aren't dukes or princes, they're just barons.
    5. Defecting+hitting has been done before and there's nothing wrong with it. You'd have a point if we use the defectees to give a button or w/e.

Because he knows it's legit and he loves creating drama, esp about us!
    Only thing I wanna point out is you said you aren't competing this age and should get cf for free on that basis - same as a kd that has only half a roster but you currently are t3 land and #1 honor. So much for not competing

Post Fiend
    Proteus , we are a merged kd that used this age as a bonding age, get to know each other. We did not plan to compete in land /nw charts hence we didnt put up any banks or killers or anything like that. Regarding honor, we didnt plan on it either, it just happened and we thought it could be fun to give it a try. Our plan was to war and have fin, but were unlucky to find decent warring tgts (by decent i mean to have a fair war where it could be anyone's win). Also do you really think we compete to be #2 or #3 land? Wtf..dude are you serious? Who competes for that? Nobody remembers #2 .

Needs to get out more
    He means you used diplomacy for advantage. By gravitating above the common war kingdom and indulging in safe pumping, you're non-competitive age ballooned you into bumping your head at the top. We had the same situation in Pyro last age and surrendered acres, but we still were in a completely dominant position to any and all pure warring kingdoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    We had the same situation in Pyro last age and surrendered acres, but we still were in a completely dominant position to any and all pure warring kingdoms.
    That is really the warring kingdoms fault for not even trying to get into a good position though.
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Thread Information