Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfair gains?

Unfair gains?

Curious how gains are measured? I am a 600k NW province and I was attacked by a 1.2mil province so twice my size and 2/3 more land than me. Yet i lost over 100 acres while we are forted and have been for over 24 hours and I have 10% GS. If I attack someone around my current size while forted I would gain about the same, so how does a coward get more land than I would for attacking my size range? Also this person is a prince and I lost almost 100 honor from being attacked by someone twice my size? How is that honorable? If anything I should be given honor because of his cowardly acts. Either way I ambushed the super mega coward and gave him pitfalls before my assault. Sure hope those 50 acres were worth the 2k elites I just killed for my 600 off specs. Either way the system is flawed, because if i attacked someone half my size i would get like 20 acres.

You're probably talking about a hit from beastblood, who is manipulating networth to get such gains. It's tough to say what nw the province was at the time of the hit without knowing your land/BE, but it was definitely less than 1.2m.

I would venture to wager he doesn't care even a little about the 2k elites lost.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Needs to get out more
    You did the right thing. Destroy all in retal. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Yes they are farming honor. If they are stupid enough to give you UF, find where they are storing their gold and also where the soldiers are hiding and fools gold and night strike the living **** out of them. That will hurt them in the feels.

Obviously they are honor whoring they are ranked 1 for honor kingdom in Utopia. Still doesn't make them any less cowardly lol.

I think I figured out the gains as well. They are aggressive that would explain why they would gain over 100 acres from bottom feeding.

Post Fiend
    They got provs in the 800-900k region. Go grow a bit and hit those provs for their honour in a couple of days time just to teach em ;)

Enthusiast
    double post

Enthusiast

snuff

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    You're probably talking about a hit from beastblood, who is manipulating networth to get such gains. It's tough to say what nw the province was at the time of the hit without knowing your land/BE, but it was definitely less than 1.2m.

I would venture to wager he doesn't care even a little about the 2k elites lost.
    Could as well be cRr.. they have a 500k undead with 30k def home too....

Why blame those who decide to do that? Those letting them should be blame... BB or cR does not really matter :)

Scribe
    here we go again ...someone else doing the same or similar does not excuse doing something wrong, shady or questionable

He could have NW drop without you know....send out soldiers and raze buildings to drop nw then he hit...then took the soldiers back to raise his nw back up to keep oor for being retalled.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Which is what they do... and there is nothing wrong with that...

so I still say smaller kingdoms should just start to hit those provinces... Start with their science and later on acres if needed :)

If enough do it they will stop to play like this..

I fully endorse the use of this tactic, whoever may be using it. Mechanical mastery is a beautiful thing.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I fully endorse the use of this tactic, whoever may be using it. Mechanical mastery is a beautiful thing.
    Well you have made quite clear you also endorse the use of proxies to get wars :) So endorsing this seems logical indeed..

So what people can learn from this.. if you have not been deleted you did not cheat..

You're 600K and you only get 100 acres from a fortified attack. I don't know about this.

Thread Information