Thread: respect for Ted Cruz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Fanatic
    We don't need no stinking prime minister. 'murica!

Veteran
    Honestly if your not from the USA you can't really understand why we need a president Trump. Our country is in free fall and trust me if we have a president Hillary our country will go broke and splinter. God help the 95% of the world that relies on us for their economy and their security.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Honestly if your not from the USA you can't really understand why we need a president Trump. Our country is in free fall and trust me if we have a president Hillary our country will go broke and splinter. God help the 95% of the world that relies on us for their economy and their security.
    Hasn't Trump filed for bankruptcy at least four times? Not saying Hillary would be good for USA or the rest of the world but Trump will create a lot more problems than he'll solve.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    Hasn't Trump filed for bankruptcy at least four times? Not saying Hillary would be good for USA or the rest of the world but Trump will create a lot more problems than he'll solve.

Bankruptcy is a tool used to make money in some instances in business. Trump is a self made man that has built a massive wealth and business. What has Hillary Clinton ever done that's great or even good. This woman is completely worthless. She can't even take care of her husbands needs. ;)
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 24-07-2016 at 04:15.

Bankruptcy is a tool used to make money in some instances in business. Trump is a self made man that has built a massive wealth and business. What has Hillary Clinton ever done that's great or even good. This woman is completely worthless. She can't even take care of her husbands needs. ;)
    So Trump let companies go bankrupt on purpose to make money? So other people got stuck with worthless debts? And somehow that makes him a good president? And you hope you won't be the next person he screws over.........

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    So Trump let companies go bankrupt on purpose to make money? So other people got stuck with worthless debts? And somehow that makes him a good president? And you hope you won't be the next person he screws over.........
    First off if you actually listen to Donald Trump he admits bankruptcy laws are broken and need to be changed. Same with trade deals and regulations. I don't have time to explain bankruptcy laws and how they can be used to make money. But what I will say is in the state of USA finances it might be smart to have someone who knows how to play the system to get us out of the Mess Bush, Clintons and Obama got us into. I can assure you all Hilary Clinton will do is bury us deeper and stick her hand in the cookie jar.

First off if you actually listen to Donald Trump he admits bankruptcy laws are broken and need to be changed. Same with trade deals and regulations. I don't have time to explain bankruptcy laws and how they can be used to make money. But what I will say is in the state of USA finances it might be smart to have someone who knows how to play the system to get us out of the Mess Bush, Clintons and Obama got us into. I can assure you all Hilary Clinton will do is bury us deeper and stick her hand in the cookie jar.
    I wasn't sure if you were serious or just trolling, but it seems you're serious.
    So we have this guy who's willing to abuse the law for his personal benefit and you're willing to trust him with nukes........ (yes, yes, I know. Clinton isn't trustworthy either.)

Bankruptcy is a tool used to make money in some instances in business.
    When a company goes bankrupt, creditors lose their money. So you're not making money; you're taking it from your creditors. Almost like stealing except it's legal (sort of). Is this really the kind of behaviour that fits a potential future president?
    Last edited by Landro; 07-08-2016 at 01:12.

Regular
    Lets see... She helped expand healthcare for millions of children, stood up for womens rights on the world stage, helped get 9/11 1st reponders the health care they needed, helped expand healthcare and family leave for millitary families, defended LGBT rights at home and abroad... Etc etc etc... Can you name 1 thing Trump has done to help anybody or that was great? I can't... All I know is he is a tax dodger, weasled his way out of serving in the millitary, just paid out 25 million dollars to settle the Trump University lawsuit for fraud, and has cheated on his wife. You want to slam Hillary because Bill cheated? Sexist much?
    BTW, bankrupcy is not a way to make money, it's a way to avoid paying what you owe and leave someone else holding the bag. Smart successful people do not claim bankrupcy 4 times over.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 04-12-2016 at 18:21.

Thread Information