Thread: kingdom merge/find players/leaders for next age

Post Fiend

kingdom merge/find players/leaders for next age

Its been about 16+ years straight that Ive monarched the same kingdom. We have run many names, all but one age driven to war. Some ages more successful then others but we always do a higher win then loss and for many ages we go 100% wins. The goal for the kingdom has been drive about team play, succeed in war but respect players have lives outside the game. Its time to do some readjusting. Actually what? that is a bit open and depends on exactly what comes my way that works.

what we have-
    we currently use irc, have our own bot built by a wondering player and a nice group of players but its not 22-25 going into next age. HOw many? there room for more or less :), We do use some outside forms of communication to contact players, whatsap, kik, email, facebook-

what is needed-
    we need more players- clearly: this opens up the option to merge with another kingdom
    we need a kingdom with some leadership willing to work with me and a few others currently here or some good solid players looking to be involved in targeting, war strategy.
    how 'involved' I am is totally depending on what is found.

we dont have to keep the current bot- that is optional. Irc likely needs to remain. I will NOT use whatsap. [or any phone number share program, you can thank the occasional crazy person for that]

So if your reading this and if its at all something that may work for you, or your kingdom- lets not rule anything out, cant hurt to chat.

irc.utonet.org #eowlyn-

Post Fiend
    looking for a new 'home' lets talk....

hey. i hope we can talk. im willing to do a merge if you like. my kd uses munkbot and irc. we can be a full kd if you want. i can bring in 12-13 of ly core players. im frankenstein in irc.utonet.org.

Post Fiend
    Read my post I made in recruiting, this is the kd. Might want to avoid. Only 3 wars this age. Likes to sit in fortified.

Post Fiend
    If anyone would like a reference, for verbal abuse, contact me be happy too!

Post Fiend
    I am sure you would.

Veteran
    I have played 6 ages in this kingdom. Eowlyn- is a very committed monarch and my experience in the past was very positive about this kingdom. if you are looking for a merger this kingdom is highly recommended
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Post Fiend
    thanks kees..

to clarify, any merge now is only a handful of players, We are a solid 15 with a few undecided. So would happily take individuals or a group of friends ...

Regular
    Am interested. :)

Post Fiend
    :) we are like ships passing in the night, by about 10 minutes..

Regular
    lol. Figures

Thread Information