Thread: Question about Kearn Attacks

Post Fiend

Question about Kearn Attacks

Just been back for about 3 weeks. Just want to know if what I am experiencing is true. This refers to non sages. So if province A has 1 million books, newbie (me) has zero. I Learn him and gain (not sure of the gains) 50k books. He retals with a learn and gets 2.5k books. This seems inherently unfair to me.

I have done learns for over 1.2 mill books in less than 3 weeks on under 1k acres. Only been retaled for 85k. Like I said this seems to strongly favor attackers/people whio don't pump sci.

Thanks

lol, of course it is supposed to say Learn and not Kearn, haha
    Last edited by Verbal Abuse; 29-07-2016 at 19:27.

Yeap that's the reality. Bishop said sci will be changed next age.

Post Fiend
    Don't see the issue with that. I personally prefer passive learning, but it is legit to go out and take the books off someone else. If you have lots of books you simply need schools, and learn attacks help those who join late to the age to catch up rapidly. Its just a matter of how much effort you put into the game.

Enthusiast
    Seems good to me. Provs with lots of anything can lose it easily. If sitting on massive sci with no schools was safe then itd be one less way for weaker/less pumped provs to strike back at the stronger.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Thread Information