Thread: Next Age

Next Age

I'm almost new to Utopia, played once before this Age. I'm very active, willing to learn, and looking for a kingdom that socializes and interacts like a kingdom should. If you need an Undead attacker for the next Age, please respond to this thread. For some reason the activation link isn't working for me. Admin is on the problem.

Hi there, Recruiting attackers for next age. Come meet the crew. We use Slack and Stinger. Mobile friendly if you play from phone. As long as you are active and can follow orders experience don't matter. plaidovia.slack.com

Veteran
    Hi, Starcraft is looking for some new players for next age. We're a long lasting kingdom full of experienced people so being new is not much of a problem as long as you're willing to learn and listen. We do use a race/personality setup for our kingdom so I cannot guarantee you that you can play undead. It all depends on the changes for next age. We also use whatsapp for communication and socializing and use umunk as our intel platform. If you want some more information or are interested in joining you can send me a PM after you've posted some more on this forum or post in the starcraft recruitment topic. http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...aft-recruiting

Hi. we are an active warring kingdom and we are looking for attackers for next age. we use munkbot for our intels and irc for chatting. you can definitely play undead next age if you want. just PM me here or you may poke me at #tuwad in irc. the server is irc.utonet.org.

Vice N Virtue is looking for attackers -- we use slack not irc and have a stinger bot for intel -- we like to war a lot and need active players who keep troops out in war - message me if you are interested in more information

Thread Information