Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you stop a bigger KD from razing you?

Post Fiend

How do you stop a bigger KD from razing you?

Long story short, big KD (not us) is razing a KD 25% of their size (us) and I was wondering how we can stop it?

QQ. I thought Pandas were nice animals.

They usually just dont raze out of the blue. What did you do to piss em off? Otherwise usually the route to go is trying to diplo with them. Make a deal or such.

Once when I pissed off Pandas, they raze killed provinces in our kd like 8 times total. Had to really piss em off to raze me though before they razed me. :/
    Last edited by Korp; 30-07-2016 at 21:03.

Pandas are nice animals. They are big and fluffy...until you stick your hands inside their cage and try and screw with them. Then they will grab a hold of you and use you as a human punching bag :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Yeah, constantly stealing from us all age and thinking we didn't notice MAY or may not be why you're being razed. (Let's not forget the plunders we've received a few times this age either)
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    Yeah, constantly stealing from us all age and thinking we didn't notice MAY or may not be why you're being razed. (Let's not forget the plunders we've received a few times this age either)
    Is that all? lol, should learn to protect your gold better then. :( I thought it was something serious, I guess this is just a outlet of frustration from a failed age then. :/

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Is that all? lol, should learn to protect your gold better then. :( I thought it was something serious, I guess this is just a outlet of frustration from a failed age then. :/
    Crazy animals have been a thorn in quite a few KDS sides this age Korp, we've been too busy trying to salvage the age until now. We should have better protected our gc, sure. And they should have better protected their provs *shrug*
    Last edited by Zapaza; 30-07-2016 at 21:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    . And they should have better protected their provs *shrug*
    Really?? I'm not one to really speculate or anything... but how are they supposed to "protect" their provs from a 50mil kd...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Really?? I'm not one to really speculate or anything... but how are they supposed to "protect" their provs from a 50mil kd...
    I dunno, get creative.

Postaholic
    Don't be dicks.

Peeps will be dicks back. And they get to choose when, and how big of dicks to be.

Sounds like your in prison with bubba right now, and bubbas been waiting for you. Wink wink.

And you never know how good of memory bubba has for future ages. Wink wink.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

To answer the original question.You stop a bigger KD from razing you by not Giving them a reason to raze you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Fero View Post
    To answer the original question.You stop a bigger KD from razing you by not Giving them a reason to raze you.
    This made me laugh.

Post Fiend
    Just go with the same approach you guys did when the U razed your KD for the same reasons ?

Post Fiend
    These guys are 20million bigger than the U though! They are being real mean!

I like to post
    When I was in the ghetto our major plan was always "chain the monarch to make them demoralized". Cut off the serpent's head, and the tail is sure to wither!

Enthusiast

Red face

Diplo is the answer... If u keep stealing them you cant come with the answer: hey protect ur gold better "noobs". Im sure a "sorry we screwed up..." aproach would have been a better move, but seems that all this posts with "small kds to raise up and fight back" was understanded more like "Im the best fck the rest, we have nothing to loose you do.." And so on and so on. If u wanna fight big kds back, then grow to theyr size and fight them, dont stay small and then pretend like u can fight them... Cuz usually it ends up with this kind of "cry me a river" threads

Thread Information