Thread: StratOs Temp Service

Needs to get out more

StratOs Temp Service

Hello.

I'm not looking for a kingdom, but if you need a sub for a sudden rage quit or a player on vacation I'm here to temporarily fill in. Primarily, this is for war and eowcf which seems to be an activity problem at all level.

Need is the operative word. I set alarms. My work is afk so targets defense should be readily available: I simply don't have time to research targets and attack during break. - After work I'm solid.

I won't use your bot.
    I won't use your chat.
    I provide my own invite.
    I leave an invite on departure.

While I'm serving your kingdom you'll have time to recruit a permanent player more suitable to your requirements. I stress my purpose as war oriented because I don't random or steal out of war. I will retaliate if I'm attacked, and sometimes that's a top kingdom.

Thank you for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    What if the kingdom "needing" you doesnt use any form of ingame coms? ;)

Strato.

The undead who traded blows with your faery cleric last age would like to invite you to join us for a fun filled coming age

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaZe View Post
    What if the kingdom "needing" you doesnt use any form of ingame coms? ;)
    I'm good at assessing the situation. I've operated in several kingdoms with almost no communication at all. I check kingdom pages, espionage and read the news. I've run solo(alone) in a kingdom shell, I've been lead mystic in MVing and NM waves, I'm use to running hybrids and obviously experienced with heavy attackers. I won't trad the FB target or send the dragon prematurely.

@ Ardelus. I'm honored, but I have to refuse. ~

My job is moving, along with all it's inventory, to a new warehouse. I'm an auditor so I'll be fairly busy tracking the whereabouts of everything. The kingdom I'm in now is taking a cooling off age so I've decided to make it my home base next age.

~ I certainly think it'd be fun. If things settle at work or go impossibly smooth I'd be happy to join. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information