Thread: Looking for a warring KD

Post Fiend

Looking for a warring KD

I know how to play, after being here for just 3 weeks with a 2/1/2 year break I had 157k mod off and 117k mod def on 933 acres, sci was the following(from learns) 28.2 Inc, 21.9 BE, 22.7 pop, 97.8 food, 7.9 mil, 111.7 TE, 115.7 ME(yeah with libs)

Currently(not working) can be on 16 hours a day.
    Current monarch kd assumes without giving locations, passwords, detailed scripts, that i know how to use irc, impressions, and tampermonkey. Waited 12 hours to 2 days between request for info and half answers, out of 6 provinces who have come into the kd in three weeks all but one has left and yes he is still trying to get communication questions answered. Yet they will kill you unless you communicate.

The most @ss backwards inactive kd I have experienced in the 50 or so ages of playing this game.

So if you want someone who does not have ESP, yet understands the game mechanics, and be one of the most active players in the kd, let me know.

Btw, even though I said I was gonna defect as soon as the game let me, I am already being attacked, while online and trying to communicate through mail and forums.
    Last edited by Verbal Abuse; 31-07-2016 at 15:32.

Veteran
    Starcraft is looking for some new recruits. We don't use irc but we do use whatsapp (most of the current players at least) and munk for intel :)

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...aft-recruiting

Postaholic
    I like giving and receiving verbal abuse. Contact me.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

hehehe Vice N Virtue is also recruiting - send me a message if you want more info :P

Post Fiend
    hey, thanks for the quick repsonse, but i actually landed in a highly active, warring kd by defection. Go figure. But thanks for taking the time to respond.

Veteran
    We're shooting for 5/9 right now. Room for 1 more. Looking to get 5-6 WW next age.
    Long live Mehul!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    We're shooting for 5/9 right now. Room for 1 more. Looking to get 5-6 WW next age.
    I am hijacking VA's thread cause he said he found a home. This is a funny story. Roomate [RM] sees me play Uto. RM says I wanna play! I say if you join my KD Bishop will ban us both. Just play where ya land. RM lands in Spam. RM asks for runes for self spells, gets ignored. RM post in forum, gets ignored. RM feels lonely but has stolen 1ml GC so cant defect for 24hrs. sl0 tells RM send a pm to king of Erin, crazy appears to be a decent fellow. RM send PM to king of Erin asking for invite says RM feels alone in Spam. King of Erin must send a PM to King of Spam cause Spam kills RM [400 acres] while offline. Moral? Heck if I know, don't send PM to any King unless you risk razing.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Thread Information