Thread: Utopia go!

Veteran

Utopia go!

Face it, we are all getting older and fatter! These suggestions will be very orgional (nuthing is stolen) and will help to get our asses of the couch, chair etc.!

The idea is to make utopia a partially augmented reality game. The game will be simular to what it is now,but there will be some slight changes that are approved by the doctor.

Utopia will get an additonal tab in the menu called "google maps". If you open that tab you will see your location on the map based on GPS. resources can be found at local points of interest!

1) military is no longer purchasable, you ll have to catch them in your area by throwing balls at them! (stats per unit may be different - the stronger the unit, the more difficult it will be to catch.)

2) runes, science, gold, warhorses and bushels are no longer generated from buildings. Instead the buildings will serve as modifiers on how much resources you get from visiting an UTOstop.

3) UTOstops are local points of interest that will give you recourses when you get close to them.

4) explore will change. If you have the explore mode on, you will be given 0,5% additional land per mile you walk. (walk! if you take a car, plane, bus or any other form of transportation you will be Bishopped)

5) Everyone starts with no spells and no thievery operations! the secrets of thievery and magic are hidden all over the world. You will have to locate ancient virtual scrolls in the real world to get acces to a certain spell / op.

6) Attack times are based upon how many miles you walked. If you are standing still your return time will stay the same. However for every mile you walk, you lose 1 hour of attack time!

7) The monarch and the stewart have an option to start a dragon project. If the dragon project is started the dragon tab will show an egg that the kingdom must hatch! when the kingdom walked a distance of 100,250 or 500 miles, the dragon egg will hatch and you will get a random dragon that will attack the enemy kingdom. The stength of the dragon is based on how much the kingdom walked!.

8) mana and stealth no longer recharge per hour. You will have to find mana and stealth potions at UTOstops.

So what do you guys think of this very origional idea that will makes us all much more healthy and vital? If you have some additonal (very origional) ideas please share them with us!
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Please no. Don't force me to walk to play the game...

Enthusiast
    Just....... just stop.

Enthusiast
    Walking is for scrubs. instead merge utopia with the WII "just dance" game and when people want to op/attack each other they have to do a series of dance moves that increase with difficulty depending on the difficulty of the op/attack.

Want to be able to prop that elf mystic? better be able to the splits. Break that turtled halfling a/t? 3 jump kicks and a handstand ought to do it!
    All hail Bart of Farta

Scribe
    I think it would make for a decent new game. Just not for utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I think it would make for a decent new game. Just not for utopia.
    Imo the games name should be Pokemon Go!

Veteran
    sillkorp whats that :o? are you saying I stole this idea from somewhere else :o?
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Imo the games name should be Pokemon Go!
    +1 Like

Thread Information