Thread: Returning Player Looking for a Home (Check me out)

Returning Player Looking for a Home (Check me out)

Hi there!

After years of not playing utopia, i decided to come back.

A little bit about me:

I'm 31 years old and currently live in Iran.

If memories serves, I started playing this game on & off from '02 until '07 when Mehul was still around.

I played different roles such as T/M & A/T in different alliances such as KLA, TR, HaJ and afterwards a bit in Exodus.
    When i realized i didn't have the time because of my uni, i quit.
    (ex. Getting up in the middle of the night to attack does effect you over time)

Unfortunately this isn't my old account, those of you who played long enough know what happened to accounts if you were part of an active and competing KD.

So afterwards, i made this account to play casually on the Genesis server for a little bit before i quit again.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for an KD i can call home, with people who understand that life wont allow me to be online 24/7.

I would prefer a KD with a structured leadership, a leadership who knows what they are doing and with a goal in mind (doesn't need to be rankings).

What i bring to the table:

Determination to re-learn the game, reliability as well as being capable of following orders aka being a team player.

I'm willing to use IRC, Telegram, Line, Viber, or any other communication app. (As long as it isn't filtered in my country)

If you think i'm the right fit for your KD, leave me a msg.

Post Fiend
    pop in and talk to myself and council/co lets see if we work for you

irc.utonet.org #eowlyn- or #impressions

Veteran
    Hi, welcome back to the game :)

Starcraft is looking for new players. We're structured kingdom with 10+ years of experiance. We got a lot of old players who understand that there is more in life then just utopia. We cant send you pm yet because you need to have at least 5 forum posts. If youre interested, let me know :)

Regular
    Welcome back NoA.

#Bravehearts is looking to recruit players for next age. They're a casual but goal oriented KD with many veterans and overall very friendly. I'd hit them up if you want to enjoy utopia but still have a life :)

Join #bravehearts on irc or /query DeathHaven, Wolfvegas and Lestat.

Good luck wherever you end up!

Also Forum: Strategy Talk is a great place to catch up on uto knowledge. Also #tactics & #strategy on irc.

Regular
    Hey there,
    I'm also from StarCraft and think you might be the right fit in our KD. We play as a team in war, i.e. following war orders, and have a couple of the longest playing people on the Utopia servers (from age 1 until now). Our knowledgeable players are veterans and know how to manage provinces in a good team atmosphere.
    Currently, our team consists of people from Asia, Europe and North America. It's awesome to see people from such different backgrounds coming together in our team.
    If you want to kickstart your return to Utopia, we'd be able to provide that. Our teamplay will convince you that Utopia is a great game that is worth returning to.

PM me or head over to the StarCraft recruiting thread on the Forums if you want.

Cheers

Post Fiend
    If you are still looking, we'd be interested in talking to you. We aim for the top in war wins.

Hello there.
    Starcraft is recruiting.
    We still have 2 slots left.
    We'll be glad to have you. ^_^
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Thread Information