Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #officialtrashtalkthread Pt 2

#officialtrashtalkthread Pt 2

Just gonna leave this here. It's from the **** talk thread last round when people said "exploring on 0 offense and going to fort is the best strategy and why.. why.. why would anyone ever hit into a kingdom like that? So scary." And now back to being on vacation. I hope you guys will learn to not argue with me me in the future about strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    flogger, it's not exactly a dazzling win and you bragging about it is very poor form. You were permitted to explore unhit with 0 offense unpunished because you allied with the only other top kingdom and we were far away. I still have no idea why there is island reveal. It was introduced to stop kingdoms from fake warring. It currently has 0 reason to be still in the game. Had there been no island reveal or if we weren't on exactly opposite islands on the server, or there were more than 3 kingdoms in the game capable of seeing a kingdom on 0 offense and punishing, your strategy would be punished and you'd be rolled as always.

It's not that difficult to win a war with 12 unbreakables. You're basically just a cancer in utopia. Win or lose the war, we had 0 chance of crowning anymore because you blocked for Emeriti. Now you'll go afk after ruining both our rounds and gifting a crown to Emeriti just like you tried to do 2 rounds ago and less directly last round. Again, just a cancer.

I deleted your number. Stop texting me. Stop making posts directed towards me. I don't care to talk to you in any capacity. You're just a worthless piece of ****.
    I'm still not certain why no kingdom waved them or emeriti after they did CBs and saw 0 offense. It's like kingdoms are either brain dead or purposely playing against their win condition of getting a free wave + CF. Solution: lift the island reveal so all kingdoms have the opportunity to punish and it isn't just "who is lucky enough to be rolled on an island."
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Why didnt you wave us then? Or was giving a button into fort to 16 orc warriors not the best idea for you guys OOP?

less QQ more PewPew
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    ummmm, Goldy, perhaps no one waved us when he had over 36K DP and 0 offense OOP because no one could break that? Then we were fort and training after all the wave-outs happened because everyone that trains serious offense is almost certainly max gaining OOP across mutiple targets because you gain more than that spending it all on one province with 36K DP. Maybe it also has something to do with, most KD's don't have 25 and don't want to wave into a KD with 25 just because two have 0 offense... And Maybe just MAYBE people don't run around asking "what would help CR the most this age and make Goldy cry less?"
    Godly:
    If our oop plan with exploring most of the kd with 0 off was so stupid, why did you not engage us?
    I know that you had our locations
    You've asked that question twice. I ignored it the first time because I didn't think a question so stupid required a response, but perhaps because it took about 24 hours for your island to be revealed?

My point is if there was any kingdom around your island with a brain, you get farmed out.

It's a greedy strategy. I guess it's ok nowadays considering the playing field. Definitely not something I'd consider a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I was next to them and I came to the conclusion that if I 1x waved them I'd get farmed. Its a great strategy, and kinda shows that you don't know what the **** you're talking about (hence why you were generally ignored while we played together) to not pick up on that fact.

It's insane that you refuse to admit that if we're on the same island and their kd goes 25 explorers with remaining soldiers going to dspecs and our kingdom goes initial 500 dspecs with remaining to offense and rest of prot all training dspecs that they don't eat a minimum 2 of free waves. Yeah, their kd was scarier than yours for sure, but that was 48 hrs after OOP. I'm talking hour 0 OOP. You're already down like what 1k soldiers per prov from exploring and the faeries and halflings are in even worse shape because htey don't get the personality soldier bonus.

I wouldn't say it would be an auto win when it eventually goes to war 48 hrs later once fort drops, but it's a lot harder to pump for those 48 hrs when you're not on 600 acres anymore and the bulk of your military is in dspecs and people are robbing your gold. Odds of win would be very, very high when after 2 free waves you're now the one on 600 average and they're back down to 400.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    Godly because it doesnt matter who cares what CFS and What kingdom is on what island ... DOES IT REALLY MATTER? end of the day all ur doing is making up the most ridiculous excuses anyone on the server has ever heard. For someone who is suppose to be some high and mighty figure in utopia sure does act like a child.. Grow up and accept ur loss to us and move on ...
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    In before quadrillion hostile

clear FW
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    clear FW
    Im sure we will diplo again so be careful and don't spear lies or you know...

<Binar> yeah, but u just say stuff like: give me 20k acres for spare lies
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Godly bragging about hitting a kingdom that was double waved? Very tough and manly

Also godly didn't you get taken out by flogger last age and lose the age?

Needs to get out more
    I should be attending my province, but I'm here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im sure we will diplo again so be careful and don't spear lies or you know...

<Binar> yeah, but u just say stuff like: give me 20k acres for spare lies
    As long as you stay active enough on the Forums to give me enough quotes for another Elit-theme Iam happy <3

<bad BinBin...I guess>
    Last edited by Palem; 10-08-2016 at 22:35.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    As long as you stay active enough on the Forums to give me enough quotes for another Elit-theme Iam happy <3

and yes, goldy: Your 0 def is way better then 0 off
    Making people happy is my best skill but during this process Palem get so much job. Guess he is not happy!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't think BinBin was targetsharing, but I'll remove it because I'm a people pleasure

So he can say I have 0 off, but I cant say he has 0 def?
    Sounds BS to me
    either close this thread or stop censoring me
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I think the people that know where gold is already know what defence or offence he has. No defence for that hair though.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    did emeriti actually have a button on either kingdom before cr waved?

does anyone actually consider one way oop hits to be real hostiles?

curious what the community thinks

Yes we did.
    We had 1 button and another one 1 hit away (got that button aswell after CR started their wave)

And yes, I contacted CR and informed them that we were double hostile BEFORE they waved us and making it a 3v1. They told me that getting waved by 2 25man kds OOP wasnt hostiles but randoms, then they offered me a EoACF before they fullwaved me :)

Classy as fudge
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Forum Fanatic
    Yes we did.
    We had 1 button and another one 1 hit away (got that button aswell after CR started their wave)

And yes, I contacted CR and informed them that we were double hostile BEFORE they waved us and making it a 3v1. They told me that getting waved by 2 25man kds OOP wasnt hostiles but randoms, then they offered me a EoACF before they fullwaved me :)

Classy as fudge
    Lying probably doesn't help you.

We offered you a EOACF *after* a wave.

Here's the text of what you were offered -- emphasis added:
    <zapanap> we don't consider randoms on you to be a hostile, and last time i checked 6 hits does not a button give. Going oop as a farm and then saying you're in hostile is bull**** and we both know it. ]We're willing to EOACF -- the deal you guys should have offered us when you were informed we were not competing and staying small -- at the conclusion of a wave.
    You did not have a button -- you could not have had a button, as you do not have offense. You had a theoretical potential button, and no one has ever thought 'well, that ghetto got hit a few times by another kd' as a reason to not hit them. Kingdoms that aren't ghettos run offense. If it's midage and a kingdom explores into the t3 and has literally 0 offense, every kingdom is going to hit them and not care about whether someone else hit them a few times first.

You also went out of your way to taunt us for not waving you last age, for the same dumb strat. You got called on it.

cool story bro Ill keep that in mind :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Thread Information