Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abduct attack gets NO scientists?

Well i got 12 scientists.. Would like to restart but dont feel like paying credits for Devs mistake.. When i wanna discuss it in bug forum, Bishop closes thread.. So i send support an email.. Figured that a support should maybe give me some answers, right? All i get is: post in forum... How do i post in forum if threads just get closed? Im very very close to just leaving the game.

Post Fiend
    Seems simple to fix... bump everyone under 18 back up, let those who did 1 abduct keep the scientists, punish everyone who did more than 1 abduct thus abusing a bug and reset them to 18 and a wasted oop attack.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Agsa View Post
    Well i got 12 scientists.. Would like to restart but dont feel like paying credits for Devs mistake.. When i wanna discuss it in bug forum, Bishop closes thread.. So i send support an email.. Figured that a support should maybe give me some answers, right? All i get is: post in forum... How do i post in forum if threads just get closed? Im very very close to just leaving the game.
    support is bishop, its just gonna piss him off. As for gains/losses i'd personally like to see a min gain of 1 scientist and i think that anything less than 5% of science gained seems low as it becomes a non viable attack unless pk'ed mid age. But if science gains are 2-3% just gotta work with what we're dealt.

Postaholic
    In the past, all things equal learn got you 8 percent. I expect something similar.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

be grateful im down to 6 scientist after being up to 33. sigh.

Post Fiend
    Biahop i am not aggressive against you. But ur running a beutiful game south.. way south... and the reason is that u dont listen to people. Restart the game, even people who did gain ton, want to. Why? Because we like a challenge and an even game not a cheat start due to dev doin wrong.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJDruck View Post
    be grateful im down to 6 scientist after being up to 33. sigh.

Sounds like you need some defense first.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

im orc. 3 dspa rest off pretty normal

Enthusiast
    Just reset every one to 20 sci. super easy and will only make a substantial difference to people who either got to much or lost to much from a bug.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Abduct was bugged for an hour and some people gained or lost too much. We'll do something to help fix it. Everyone that is gloating, stop. Everyone that is over reacting, chill.

Everyone that is getting aggressive with me, not a good idea.
    Thanks for clarifying... Appreciated.

Post Fiend
    The people currently sitting at 50+ scientists are the real issue balance-wise... it's really unfair to those that lost them as well, but the difference between 6 and 18 is less than 18 and 50 when you get less than 1 a day.

Needs to get out more
    Somebody hit me for land. They must know my history with science. Everything will be fine, I think. I've started provinces with 2 weeks left in an age and been in war having fun. Have faith in your skills; I have faith in my slop.

Stick around because things will find center of gravity as the age goes. Without all the brilliant players standing in my way I won't have challengers to best.

I'm going to thank Bishop for trying to fix this bug because it sucks being the Dungeon Master when everyone's criticizing you. Thank you Bishop.
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Just be glad none of you are sages (unless you are then I feel your pain). When people thought sage was useless I was sure they were wrong but nope apparently they were right. I'm basically just a dwarf with no personality now :P

This bugged scientists distributions need to be fixed. No matter who gained or who lost - just reset the numbers.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJDruck View Post
    im orc. 3 dspa rest off pretty normal

And that's why AV hit 3-5 abduct OOP. 3 dpa. Hahaha.

Thread Information