Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Abduct attack gets NO scientists?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    And that's why AV hit 3-5 abduct OOP. 3 dpa. Hahaha.
    He's probably saying he got 18 dpa raw..

Cooling down a bit but yea, something needs done. Reset everyone to 20 scientists as someone suggested sounds fair.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowscard View Post
    Just be glad none of you are sages (unless you are then I feel your pain). When people thought sage was useless I was sure they were wrong but nope apparently they were right. I'm basically just a dwarf with no personality now :P
    ...I chose Sage as well... Got a fair amount of flak from the kingdom about it too...

No Issue

I attacked in the first tick and only got 2 scientists (one in each attack). Not really trying to make a point, just wanted to provide some more data.

People need to relax, I am thankful that they tried something new, it didn't work right away maybe, but I am confident everything will be restored and balance will ensue.

I expected to come oop and abducts to grab 1-2 scientists top and didn't run universities for that reason, so I make my attack and get 7 which seemed really high. So then I keep seeing all these people grabbing 10+ in multiple grabs... so I steal gc, raze 37 guilds and 40 TDs and start speed building 19% universities literally less than 5-10 minutes before they decide to make abducts worthless with the bug fix or whatever.

So if they reset the scientist numbers do I also get my now lost wizzies (from 10% razed guilds) and my 150k gc (construction costs) and buildings reset from when I decided to micromanage and try to defend myself against what I was forced to assume was properly working mechanics for an undocumented attack type?

If you reset all that the only people really punished in the end are people like me (i'd have to assume I wasn't the only one) :/

Forum Addict
    Time to band together to find those who still have 50 scientists and exact that community enforcement stuff people always talk about.

This is humanity in a nutshell, even if things are free people are quick to complain and whine .

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    This is humanity in a nutshell, even if things are free people are quick to complain and whine .
    Yeah, what kind of pathetic monster cares about something if there's no money involved...

more, now, COWBELL

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Everyone that is getting aggressive with me, not a good idea.

Wah, someguy has 50 tist now
    Wah, someguy has 9 tist now
    Wah, they reset server B 4 someguy could exploit
    Gee I'd hate to be someguy

So nobody here is good enough to recover? Post your loc 'cause I wanna hit dat trick.
    Bishop send a wahmbulance B 4 ppls head explode.

We so ghetto our phone bill is nothing but 911 calls

@EvilEndures I doubt newbies read this forum. I also doubt they'd know what a bug is. They are mostly worried to bounce their 1st hit.
    My nublet did a double and got 1 tist per hit. Yeah I helped him some.

@Sheister I am Avian Warrior, I put ALL my tist in alchemy and had 30K OP w/o mods on 405 acres. I hit someguy 4x and got 1 tist per hit.
    Nice headsup fiend.

@EvilEndures This is my first time playing Utopia and I was aware it was a bug. If you don't believe me, have Bishop check my account. :p
    Swell who is your multi?

I'm not a perfect person, so many things I wish I didn't do, but I continue LEARNING, I never meant to do those things to you.
    I found a reason for me, to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new, and the reason is you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0
    Last edited by Skank; 11-08-2016 at 07:36. Reason: needed more cowbell
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    Yeah, what kind of pathetic monster cares about something if there's no money involved...
    I barely see any person caring about Utopia in here, mostly I see spoiled brats *****in and whining like usual.

I barely see any person caring about Utopia in here, mostly I see spoiled brats *****in and whining like usual.
    You _really_ don't think bugs like this don't cause newbies to say "**** it"?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEndures View Post
    I don't think most n00bs would realize this as being a bug, where I hesitantly chose Sage this age hoping to take advantage of having a lot of scientists... To get none in my opening attack was definitely a let down, but hardly something to quit the game over.

I just got my first scientist naturally last tick, it's name is Rum-Ro. It will specialize in Crime.

Server Update in Progress
    Current time: Wednesday August 10, 2016
    Reason: Repatriating some scientists that were too quick to leave their provinces.
    Maintenance started at 22:23 GMT, and is expected to take 10 minutes. In the meantime, you can visit the game Forums.
    - the Utopia Developers.

Nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by hmw_kamikaze View Post
    I don't think most n00bs would realize this as being a bug, where I hesitantly chose Sage this age hoping to take advantage of having a lot of scientists... To get none in my opening attack was definitely a let down, but hardly something to quit the game over.

I just got my first scientist naturally last tick, it's name is Rum-Ro. It will specialize in Crime.
    This is my first time playing Utopia and I was aware it was a bug. If you don't believe me, have Bishop check my account. :p

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEndures View Post
    You seem to missunderstand, there is no need to ***** and whine like you are 5 years old and just dropped your icecream. We are all well mostly all adults, we can behave in adult fashion as well.

You seem to missunderstand, there is no need to ***** and whine like you are 5 years old and just dropped your icecream. We are all well mostly all adults, we can behave in adult fashion as well.
    In internet? You are naive as a 5 year child who believes in Santa ;).

Thread Information