Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Abduct attack gets NO scientists?

Post Fiend
    Cool, more than half of my 43h alch scientists were taken. Thanks Bishop :/

Regular
    So now the fix is in and my guys are saying the wrong scientist were taken back. They lost some that were already there. Smh

Word is dragons are not working? Is everyone else finding this?

Regular
    At least one of my guy kept none he gained. So now he's lost mil stuck with army out and nothing to show for it, because we planned to wave for sci and some people who probably had a crappy def anyway lost scientist. If they wanted to protect them so much I could of swore that what universities were for....

Post Fiend
    Its kinda cute that some people (read kids) are scared someone is gonna take their cookie. It was never your cookie to begin with!! But We are all unintelligent apes arent we, and as soon as we hold something in our hands, we do not wanna let go of it.

Observe: The monkey trap... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0cysJ5tOIQ

Anyone with too many scientists or too few was adjusted.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Apologies. He kept half apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJoe View Post
    At least one of my guy kept none he gained...
    Nope.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

At least one of my guy kept none he gained. So now he's lost mil stuck with army out and nothing to show for it, because we planned to wave for sci and some people who probably had a crappy def anyway lost scientist. If they wanted to protect them so much I could of swore that what universities were for....
    That's not the point. As Sage i get 50% protection of scientists which should mean that I can't get abducted at early age. I'm now still down 3 scientists where i should be up at least 1. You only lost military which is easy to train and get back. I don't know when i'm going to get my next scientist.

So you take 18 scientist from me!!! But don't give back my land. Thats BS Bishop.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowscard View Post
    That's not the point. As Sage i get 50% protection of scientists which should mean that I can't get abducted at early age. I'm now still down 3 scientists where i should be up at least 1. You only lost military which is easy to train and get back. I don't know when i'm going to get my next scientist.
    we're a warring kd. We took sci to not get fat and make then mad enough for war. So yes that little bit of mil does count this early and while the meters still up they now have the advantage. I'm done complain though I wasn't gonna quit and wouldn't care if a bunch of other did. More farms for us lol. On a serious note tho small test age sound good. Find the bugs let players experiment a bit. Give new players a chance to learn a bit.

we're a warring kd. We took sci to not get fat and make then mad enough for war. So yes that little bit of mil does count this early and while the meters still up they now have the advantage. I'm done complain though I wasn't gonna quit and wouldn't care if a bunch of other did. More farms for us lol. On a serious note tho small test age sound good. Find the bugs let players experiment a bit. Give new players a chance to learn a bit.
    We're a warring KD too, I think to be fair Bishop should take away all of the starting troop bonuses for all personalities. All T/Ms should lose starting wiz/theives and all attackers should lose their bonus ospec/elites. I should not be punished for picking sage.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowscard View Post
    We're a warring KD too, I think to be fair Bishop should take away all of the starting troop bonuses for all personalities. All T/Ms should lose starting wiz/theives and all attackers should lose their bonus ospec/elites. I should not be punished for picking sage.
    Hah Gl with that one

Hah Gl with that one
    Was being sarcastic. My point is that the abduct bug hurts sages much more than other personalities. Your armies out doesn't actually make a difference cause we all got armies out

Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    bugs happen. it screws plls over. there is no best fix that doesnt screw over any one, just the best fix that screws over the least.
    It screws over the same amount if not more. For everyone that lost scientist, is the person that took them who is now screwed. They lost land, resources, and time. Not the mention the redistribution of scientist wasn't fair either. Some people did 1 abduction and kept 5. Others did 3 and kept 4. Like I said, " You can't get out of the whole by digging." I've been playing 16yrs and I have to say this was the DUMBEST fix the devs have done.
    Last edited by DethValley; 10-08-2016 at 23:59.

Thread Information