Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Abduct attack gets NO scientists?

If you weren't going to make everyone whole then you should have left well enough alone.

I'm just happy my next abduct attack will result in me actually getting some scientists.

Thank you for the quick support on the issue.

Now 0 scientist on a +hr hit. Also why was experience reset on my scientist? Per Bishop all scientist gained through adbuction retain experience. Way to go Dev's you nailed that one.
    Last edited by DethValley; 11-08-2016 at 02:53.

Postaholic
    Attack made Feb 12

Your forces arrive at XXX (X:X). A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory! Your army failed to abduct any scientists.
    We lost 201 Griffins in this battle.
    We killed about 168 enemy troops.
    Our forces will be available again in 8.90 days (on February 21 of YR0).

He had 25, which is more than me.
    He was hit before me, after my attack its moderate.
    We are in fort, but I would still expect 1
    Not a +/- hit, just regular time
    Your personal Support ID is F02EC508

ho hum
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Anyone with too many scientists or too few was adjusted.
    With the scientists redistributed to the wrong subject thus having to restart all their research. Great.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Attack made Feb 12

Your forces arrive at XXX (X:X). A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory! Your army failed to abduct any scientists.
    We lost 201 Griffins in this battle.
    We killed about 168 enemy troops.
    Our forces will be available again in 8.90 days (on February 21 of YR0).

He had 25, which is more than me.
    He was hit before me, after my attack its moderate.
    We are in fort, but I would still expect 1
    Not a +/- hit, just regular time
    Your personal Support ID is F02EC508

ho hum
    Game rounds down, hitting out of fort I would expect 0.

Quote Originally Posted by faye View Post
    With the scientists redistributed to the wrong subject thus having to restart all their research. Great.
    That's the best we can do. Take it or leave it.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

BOO freakin HOO people.... Suck it the f**k up or quit. I'm sick of reading about all you whining little punks and i'm sure Bishop is too.

Good Job on the fix BISHOP.

I for one appreciate what you have done.... not just this age, but since you have been around. I was happy to see last winter that this game was still in operation as i hadnt played since i was in highschool 10 years ago.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BISHOP and the rest of the development team.

Some info on base abductions would be nice.

I did 1 abduct b4 fix, on a mod hit province. I got 0 scientists. Assuming somebody else took all of them prior to my hit.
    I did 1 abduct after fix, on a mod hit province, I got 0 scientists. I checked and he had 30+ scientists before my hit.

I would expect a minimum of 1 abductee on my last hit. Can only confirm it prolly rounds down.
    I would have gained ~20 acres = ~4% gain of enemy ressource. That equals ~1.09 scientist abducted. Very possibly it would actually be <1, with a little worse gain/less scientists than I thought he had (had some, more than me).

Expecting to have gained a couple of scientists only, its no big loss. Somewhat knowing the mechanics would be swell though, prevent anymore 0 gain hits.

All you lucky people to have gained loads of scientists, you will be feeding them to me shortly :)

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Some info on base abductions would be nice.

I did 1 abduct b4 fix, on a mod hit province. I got 0 scientists. Assuming somebody else took all of them prior to my hit.
    I did 1 abduct after fix, on a mod hit province, I got 0 scientists. I checked and he had 30+ scientists before my hit.

I would expect a minimum of 1 abductee on my last hit. Can only confirm it prolly rounds down.
    I would have gained ~20 acres = ~4% gain of enemy ressource. That equals ~1.09 scientist abducted. Very possibly it would actually be <1, with a little worse gain/less scientists than I thought he had (had some, more than me).

Expecting to have gained a couple of scientists only, its no big loss. Somewhat knowing the mechanics would be swell though, prevent anymore 0 gain hits.

All you lucky people to have gained loads of scientists, you will be feeding them to me shortly :)
    If it was after the fix, he couldn't have had more than 30 sci's since everyone was put down to a max of 23 (unless he got a sci every tick of the game since the patch)
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Post Fiend
    Just hit.

Target was 85% of NW, not hit before, both KDs in normal, non-sage personality.

0 scientists.

Working as intended.

its day one, of course you arent getting scientists on hits.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

People were expecting Learn attacks to suddenly be useful at age start?

Post Fiend
    Absolutely.

Learn used to get you a percentage of each category, no matter what day of the age it was - as long as the person had books. Whether it was worth it or not, that is a different story.

With the new science system and the perceived linear science system, it makes sense to abduct early in age, especially if not going for growth. Whether you agree or not Bishop, it needs to be adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Absolutely.

Learn used to get you a percentage of each category, no matter what day of the age it was - as long as the person had books. Whether it was worth it or not, that is a different story.

With the new science system and the perceived linear science system, it makes sense to abduct early in age, especially if not going for growth. Whether you agree or not Bishop, it needs to be adjusted.
    Getting a whole scientist would always be worth it?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information