Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Combined Chart: Age 68

Needs to get out more
    Oh, I get that Skank. I'm not suggesting they should leap "up", simply that they don't abide the fear of numerical factors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Remember the kingdom last age that just wanted to explore? In my world I can respect that and leave them alone. They only had a few provinces and posed no threat. The fact that the community at large saw them as victims or had it coming speaks to a misinterpretation of civility. - treat gently: they are helping to keep the game alive. .
    Major problem is that the top is:

1. Sneaky beyond sneakiness. Really, it is so sneaky, only a fraction actually leaks and become a forum issue.
    2. It is a zero-sum game. Eat or be eaten.

In the lower tier a war can leave two perfectly happy kingdoms (since it's all about the experience). In whoring tier, there is only one final victor.

A "growth ghetto" is potentially dangerous because you don't know:

1. If they are linked to one of the top-KDs who will use it as a farm later on.
    2. If you CF them, whether the other top-KDs will do the same.

So at one stage you gotta make the decision --> stay civil and lose, or join the game of thrones.

Can i have some meat to all this WHINE? :P

Anyways, i like this chart and i would want it IN GAME LIVE like the other charts, might even make it TEH (chart) crown to fight for :P
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Needs to get out more
    Let's say you know who's in the exploring ghetto. Like, I'm no danger and I've volunteered to play a police province in a police kingdom. I'm well able to handle myself so I choose to only retal, but use to occupy barbarian kingdoms where all we'd do is try to outperform each other.

The sneakiness is the actual zero sum game. I'm not against it, but I'm aware of its presence and appreciate its existence.

Like you I'm a conspiracy theorist, so even wars that seem real can be faked by purposeful sandbagging by leadership. I couldn't begin to name all the examples. Let me say I don't believe I'm a brilliant strategist, but I know the shape of war. Thus, I'm always a staunch believer in the team. If my circle is 3 then I know if the other two guys are slipping. Each circle should be aware of it's triad, and if not, utterly destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Can we change the kd name of that number 2 kd.

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    Can we change the kd name of that number 2 kd.

Thx!
    Truth hurts, but thats just the way it is.

Veteran
    Can I report palem for insults
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Thread Information