Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CR Tripple Hostiles and then talks Smack

Forum Fanatic

CR Tripple Hostiles and then talks Smack

I have no other goal then expose the actions of certain kingdoms to the community so others can see what they are all about. The point of this thread is to present facts, so lets keep it to facts only.

Tl;dr version: within 2 hours of OOP we were waved by 2 kingdoms on our island. The first kingdom hit 7x but did not give button. The second gave us button. Both wanted war. CR was one island away from us and proactively messaged on IRC and demanded an EOA NAP or threatened to wave us as well. We said we were in a double hostile but they did not care. CR waved us anyways and triple hostile. See below for papers.

February 1 of YR0 Sideshow Bob (Same Island Kd #1) invaded Novice Thirja (Emeriti) and captured 74 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Story (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Varr-we (Emeriti) and captured 74 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Hell Asian Warrior (Same Island Kd #1) invaded Professor Axegifuthan (Emeriti) and captured 73 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Gaba Ferozi (Same Island Kd #1) invaded Professor Athyes (Emeriti) and captured 69 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Space Mykonos (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Ruthguthbrytke (Emeriti) and captured 66 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Neverland ktv (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Cuni (Emeriti) and captured 74 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Neophyte (Same Island Kd #1) invaded Novice Rednanga (Emeriti) and captured 88 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 DreamCaster (Same Island Kd #1) invaded Graduate Sirbeorth (Emeriti) and captured 71 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Ozone Disco (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Wisedasberbar (Emeriti) and captured 74 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Kiss Nightclub Fire (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Grimwulfandtheod (Emeriti) and captured 70 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Dj Boombastic (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Mona (Emeriti) and captured 66 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Polaris (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Waruorahfer (Emeriti) and captured 67 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 Amnesia (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Rednanga (Emeriti) and captured 35 acres of land. >>>>>> BUTTON GIVEN
    February 1 of YR0 Green crow (Same Island Kd #1) invaded Novice Cuni (Emeriti) and captured 44 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 The peacock (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Isumguth (Emeriti) and captured 89 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR0 The Bayou (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Kevthaerol (Emeriti) and captured 63 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR0 Nocturnal Wonderland (Same Island Kd #2) invaded Novice Cuni (Emeriti) and captured 10 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR0 Spank Da w00t (Same Island Kd #1) invaded Novice Cuni (Emeriti) and captured 22 acres of land.

CR Waves:
    February 2 of YR0 Our Captain Stinks (CR) invaded Novice Mona (Emeriti) and captured 52 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR0 Missa (CR) invaded Novice Thonymacbri (Emeriti) and captured 80 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR0 Missa (CR) invaded Novice Kevthaerol (Emeriti) and captured 53 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR0 make utopia great again (CR) invaded Graduate Rasgenhof (Emeriti) and captured 80 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR0 Collaborate and Listen (CR) invaded Professor Axegifuthan (Emeriti) and captured 49 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR0 Captain (CR) invaded Novice Waruorahfer (Emeriti) and captured 52 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR0 Collaborate and Listen (CR) invaded Professor Axegifuthan (Emeriti) and captured 29 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 make utopia great again (CR) invaded Graduate Rasgenhof (Emeriti) and captured 45 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Do you even lift (CR) invaded Graduate Thodatoror (Emeriti) and captured 78 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 LAKIERSKI MATERIALSKI (CR) invaded Novice Thugunro (Emeriti) and captured 78 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Guacamole (CR) invaded Graduate Thakrancromm (Emeriti) and captured 78 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 LAKIERSKI MATERIALSKI (CR) invaded Novice Isumguth (Emeriti) and captured 43 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Do you even lift (CR) invaded Graduate Thodatoror (Emeriti) and captured 45 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Doodie (CR) invaded Novice Rednanga (Emeriti) and captured 31 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 MoonArmy (CR) invaded Novice Wisedasberbar (Emeriti) and captured 44 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 The Rockler (Same Island Kingdom #2) invaded Novice Lochi (Emeriti) and captured 85 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Kthxbai (CR) invaded Novice Varr-we (Emeriti) and captured 49 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Enter The Coliseum (CR) invaded Professor Athyes (Emeriti) and captured 45 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Baby Batter (CR) invaded Novice Ruthguthbrytke (Emeriti) and captured 52 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Baby Batter (CR) invaded Novice Ruthguthbrytke (Emeriti) and captured 31 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Guacamole (CE) invaded Novice Grimwulfandtheod (Emeriti) and captured 50 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Defenestration Vocation (CR) invaded Novice Cuni (Emeriti) and captured 21 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 bubbling (CR) invaded Novice Aquaseafoam (Emeriti) and captured 81 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Novice Durgnaulak has sent an aid shipment to Novice Waruorahfer.
    February 3 of YR0 Samcro (CR) invaded Graduate Ridwerd (Emeriti) and captured 61 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Faery Mystic (CR) invaded Novice Vecna (Emeriti) and captured 78 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Faery Mystic (CR) invaded Novice Octo (Emeriti) and captured 75 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Heuriskein (CR) invaded Novice Vecna (Emeriti) and captured 45 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Sues rendezvous (Same Island Kingdom #2) invaded Novice Octo (Emeriti) and captured 42 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Douchenator (CR) invaded Novice Octo (Emeriti) and captured 26 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Douchenator (CR) invaded Novice Thirja (Emeriti) and captured 44 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Heuriskein (CR) invaded Novice Cuni (Emeriti) and captured 10 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Castle of Rouen (CR) invaded Novice Thonymacbri (Emeriti) and captured 45 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 Castle of Rouen (CR) invaded Novice Kevthaerol (Emeriti) and captured 32 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR0 RETAL RETAL RETAL (CR) invaded Novice Thugunro (Emeriti) and killed 523 people.
    February 4 of YR0 RETAL RETAL RETAL (CR) attempted to invade Graduate Ridwerd (Emeriti).
    February 4 of YR0 Dunharrow (Same Island Kingdom #1) invaded Graduate Thakrancromm (Emeriti) and captured 41 acres of land. <<< BUTTON GIVEN

Logs:
    <zapanap> we don't consider randoms on you to be a hostile, and last time i checked 6 hits does not a button give. *Going oop as a farm and then saying you're in hostile is bull**** and we both know it. *We're willing to EOACF -- the deal you guys should have offered us when you were informed we were not competing and staying small -- *at the conclusion of a wave.

<zapanap> I don't find our terms unreasonable. *Your kd has 0 offense and functionally 0 thieves.
    <Binar> the deal you guys should have offered us when you were informed we were not competing and staying small -- *at the conclusion of a wave.
    <Binar> i dont understand what you mean here
    <Binar> we took 3k acres from you like yr5 then left you alone to do whatever
    <zapanap> I mean, when we told you guys that we were just ****ing around and staying small this age.
    <zapanap> That's the deal you should have offered us :stuck_out_tongue:
    <Binar> we basicly did
    <Binar> we took 4% of your land for it though
    <Binar> big whoop
    <zapanap> I'm talking about this age, you're talking about last age
    <Binar> that makes more sense

So essentially zapper knows we were hit 7x by one kingdom who was waiting to give button and then full waved by another and button given and is demanding an EOA cf in exchange for them not triple hosteling us.

Pretty nice coming form CR who we did not wave at all last age, who we gave a long term cf for when they asked for it and only took 3k acres for it (4% of their land), and who we let explore all into late age and become #2 and did not farm them or anything. Classic example of treating someone well and then having them ****play you the following age.

I also would;t be surprised that you abused umunk to get our intel as your provinces literally no defense. Makes no sense how you attack and leave 3k def home and train that way for OOP unless you are looking at intel and know exactly how much to train to break our dspec ratio.
    Last edited by Proteus; 11-08-2016 at 01:12.

Location given...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

what exactly you plan to do with those buttons on next to 0 offense tho?

I mean you want to expose something go ahead... all you seem to do is expose you employ a risky strat and it backfired.

Not sure what you are trying to prove there tho.

Postaholic
    Seems you were overly phat. Risks you take.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Forum Fanatic
    Why on earth would you explore early?

Scribe
    which attacker trains def instead of offense for oop???? apparently you haven't played an attacker in a while

Regular
    Fact: You explored many acres.
    Fact: You had very little to zero offense making you a desirable target to hit OOP
    Fact: Multiple kds hit you because you have lots of uncontested free acres up for grabs with no immediate risk of retaliation

Are my facts correct?

Seems like a pretty good example of why all these CF, and EOA CF especially, shouldnt happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I also would;t be surprised that you abused umunk to get our intel as your provinces literally no defense. Makes no sense how you attack and leave 3k def home and train that way for OOP unless you are looking at intel and know exactly how much to train to break our dspec ratio.
    Imma let you in on a little secret... CR has always gone heavy off OOP since offense is a bigger deterrent than d specs... do you hit who can retal and retal hard or do you go after the boxer who has taken about 100 head shots in his career and can barely defend himself... because having no offense in the kingdom on massively explore land is the equivalent of having traumatic brain injury

Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    Imma let you in on a little secret... CR has always gone heavy off OOP since offense is a bigger deterrent than d specs... do you hit who can retal and retal hard or do you go after the boxer who has taken about 100 head shots in his career and can barely defend himself... because having no offense in the kingdom on massively explore land is the equivalent of having traumatic brain injury

Current #1 kd did kinda exactly the same as we did. Worked out well for them
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Scribe
    I don't know about the going ons between the two kingdoms or 3 or 4 whatever the case may be, and I don't wanna either. But when I play attacker I will always be off heavy OOP and I will always choose the target that can't retal. It's common sense.

Enthusiast
    thanks for the location hit the button f****** fake rage

I am too lazy to format all that. Someone summarize this for me with time stamps please.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    You got me all excited seen Teiple hostile+ smack talk :p Very disappointing not nearly enough; if any of the latter.

Its an interesting situation, my questions are:

1: Does the OOP timing play a part? eg lots of kingdoms get hit OOP
    2: Does the amount of attacks from each kingdom come into play?

It seems like a bit of a power play to me but if I am honest, I would have probably taken the same chance
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information