Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CR Tripple Hostiles and then talks Smack

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its worked because there is few good kds left in game and none is close and ready for hit them. Still way your kd played oop is really bad and well know basic mistake.
    Let me explain how game work for ALL KDS IN SERVER not just some "fake top kd". OOP start and all attackers look for targets. If you can hit some and he cant hit back its good target and you process. Your kd run setup where you have 25 provs with no ability to retal back. Its only natural to get hits from all KDs on island first hour and continue it. This is not HOSTILE its FARMING n00bs. Its what happen every age from decades.

To sum it: If you play like farm rest will farm you. If you play like TOP kd rest wont hit you.
    You can QQ me for your next age theme :P
    its okey, its more fun to war you guys for 13weeks then to just sit there and scipump (and pumping is removed this age)
    Last edited by Binar; 11-08-2016 at 04:04.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I don't get it. Wasn't the absies that said in the past its not an active hostile unless both sides are hitting?
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    I don't get it. Wasn't the absies that said in the past its not an active hostile unless both sides are hitting?
    i belive there was a 12 hr cooldown on that old abs rule.

correct me if im wrong though
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    its okey, its more fun to war you guys for 13weeks then to just sit there and scipump (and pumping is removed this age)
    I remember once upon time a young boy named proteus cost himself a crown by warring flogger for a month before eoa.

Post Demon

That of course depended on whether it was abs doing the hitting or abs being hit.

Learn your rules bro

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    That of course depended on whether it was abs doing the hitting or abs being hit.

Learn your rules bro
    yeah I was on the "wrong" side of those rules most ages remember?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    And I contacted you before you waved me informing you that we were in a double hostile. you choose to be a D*ck and try to force a EoACF instead cause you were butthurt that flogger raped you with this strat last age and we laughed at Goldy for it. Maybe we had it comming because of that
    We made offense last age on half our provs. But you had the correct strategy last age and this age., just got hit more than normal or expected.

I like to post
    Its why im join them. 24 vs 25 prov is not ok! Lets play it fair ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Its why im join them. 24 vs 25 prov is not ok! Lets play it fair ;)
    welcome back :)
    then I can cross off 1 of my Age goals
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    did emeriti and CR CF? The good thing about the emeriti strat is fort so strong even if they get waved they could/should win, but the other hits from other 2 kds hurt em.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    did emeriti and CR CF? The good thing about the emeriti strat is fort so strong even if they get waved they could/should win, but the other hits from other 2 kds hurt em.
    no, we CFed the 2 other kds and showed CR the finger, might not be the best tactical move, but sure is the most fun one
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Enthusiast

note really fake rage and other abs kd always has an excuse to hit into a hostle. problem is your too nice to be the mouth of that despicable kd. can keep changing the name all you want. so many dishonorable players in and out of there it is tainted forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    note really fake rage and other abs kd always has an excuse to hit into a hostle. problem is your too nice to be the mouth of that despicable kd. can keep changing the name all you want. so many dishonorable players in and out of there it is tainted forever.
    Lies
    I brought in a bunch of seksi Pewpewers.
    There are more smelly people in CR
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    welcome back :)
    then I can cross off 1 of my Age goals
    I can confirm chat with you have healing effect! After our diplo last night i had good sleep!

Age 65 i was in Expendables for fun 2-3 weeks. Its was ghettoing goal and we had many good players run bad oop setup. Its result we end getting hits from so many kds + having triple hostile too. Godly was very mad and blamed Bishop for troll us with location its why we get all hits. Maybe Bishop really troll us but real reason for all hits was our bad oop play. After start correct it and doing proper diplo all gone well and Expendables win age.

My point is don't act like child, same for proteus. If you think you are leader, you need to deal with BS every age and you need to stay calm and not curse during diplo. You need to know what you want and what you can get and aim for this. Its really stupid to refuse CF with kd what don't aim for n1 and same time is in position to farm you/slow you.

You can QQ any part for your next age theme :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I can confirm chat with you have healing effect! After our diplo last night i had good sleep!

Age 65 i was in Expendables for fun 2-3 weeks. Its was ghettoing goal and we had many good players run bad oop setup. Its result we end getting hits from so many kds + having triple hostile too. Godly was very mad and blamed Bishop for troll us with location its why we get all hits. Maybe Bishop really troll us but real reason for all hits was our bad oop play. After start correct it and doing proper diplo all gone well and Expendables win age.

My point is don't act like child, same for proteus. If you think you are leader, you need to deal with BS every age and you need to stay calm and not curse during diplo. You need to know what you want and what you can get and aim for this. Its really stupid to refuse CF with kd what don't aim for n1 and same time is in position to farm you/slow you.

You can QQ any part for your next age theme :)
    Thank you for sharing your wonderfull memories with us Elit, and Iam very glad that our short 5min diplo talk made you sleep good, warms my racist-nubwegian heart to see a BuBu-Troll get some beauty sleep :)

You werent here last age, but Bart from spartans made all threads in this forum be about him, earlier ages its been all about Anri. This age me and Proteus feel like forums should be about us, therefor we need to QQ when we can :D
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Thread Information