Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: CR Tripple Hostiles and then talks Smack

sent you the name of kds in you innbox on the forums
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I kinda feel like you two coulda had this conversation on irc or something. Interesting stuff! If the rumors are true though Bin, you got very unlucky with your island mates.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    I kinda feel like you two coulda had this conversation on irc or something. Interesting stuff! If the rumors are true though Bin, you got very unlucky with your island mates.
    yes I agree, but flogger wasnt on IRC, and he didnt start to reply to my innbox msgs here on the forum before like 10mins ago ;) sry bout that
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I made a prov in a ghetto 3 hours ago and my monarch defected an hour ago, I might be a favorite.
    Did you join BB and Protector rage quit?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    then I'd agree with you, we all know eachother well enough to give eachother a few hours to do diplo, given we can all text eachother if super important
    You know fort stance give protection and giving them few hours mean giving them more protection. Can be easy his main goal before refuse any kind deal. Im sure you have see/did this kind diplo many times too.

About text each other. I made this attempt with KD i was ally for several ages. Result was coming mad monarch and say how he had drink with friends and im not supposed to call him. So imagine if we was foe how he will reply to text...
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Again
    binar you set a precedent that oop hostile doesn't count. So why the QQ? Less QQ more pewpew.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

And I don't think the first two kingdoms that hit you knew who you were. And the way I hear it. The one cf you because you were kind of fair to them last age. They could have kept getting free acres but stopped after one weak wave.

And to be honest kind of thought you were a ghetto. I called it. I said if you were heavy offense you would be a good kd. If you were all defense then you were a ghetto warring kd and easy free acres. So you tell me.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    And I don't think the first two kingdoms that hit you knew who you were. And the way I hear it. The one cf you because you were kind of fair to them last age. They could have kept getting free acres but stopped after one weak wave.

And to be honest kind of thought you were a ghetto. I called it. I said if you were heavy offense you would be a good kd. If you were all defense then you were a ghetto warring kd and easy free acres. So you tell me.

I tell you what?
    Looks like BB is running away with teh same "gehttostrat" that failed me this OOP.
    And yes both kds on my Island that waved us were easy to diplo with and I appriciate that
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

How many top kds check if the ghettos they hit are in hostiles or not at oop? None probably, so why should a "top kd" get a free pass when they really dont give a **** themselves if they hit into hostiles or not?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I tell you what?
    Looks like BB is running away with teh same "gehttostrat" that failed me this OOP.
    And yes both kds on my Island that waved us were easy to diplo with and I appriciate that
    I was easy too but you choice to talk other ppl...still they offered you CF too. I don't see where is problem? Are you blind to see CR/Giraffes with this kind setup have zero goal? How its matter giving them eoa CF? War them and win will grant you noting if really BB is running away atm. So your choice is not pragmatic.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I was easy too but you choice to talk other ppl...still they offered you CF too. I don't see where is problem? Are you blind to see CR/Giraffes with this kind setup have zero goal? How its matter giving them eoa CF? War them and win will grant you noting if really BB is running away atm. So your choice is not pragmatic.
    You of all people should know that Age goals change.
    Yours was to not start playing again, and now its to give me enough quotes :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    How many top kds check if the ghettos they hit are in hostiles or not at oop? None probably, so why should a "top kd" get a free pass when they really dont give a **** themselves if they hit into hostiles or not?
    but I informed them that I was in double hostile before they engaged in their wave. They didnt even have to check I did it for them
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    You of all people should know that Age goals change.
    Yours was to not start playing again, and now its to give me enough quotes :)
    Its because i can trust you for run proper KD theme!
    Still i don't really need to play for give you QQ. Forum fight is good enough for it :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its because i can trust you for run proper KD theme!
    Still i don't really need to play for give you QQ. Forum fight is good enough for it :)
    Makes every age x10 more fun when youre around cutie
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    Makes every age x10 more fun when youre around cutie
    So far i did random acc in small kd. 1h before OOP i start look for target and found best one....

XXX (:) captured 74 acres of land from Pew Pew (:).
    So when i told i hit Pew Pew its was real :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information