Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do Scientist appear?

Regular
    June 5, YR0... believing i will end the age with less than 30 scientists.

Forum Fanatic
    sad everyone cant have 20 or 30 extra already after 5 days i guess

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Forum Fanatic
    i recieved 1 in Jan and 2 in March.none since. must be a bunch of dummies live around my province or im not paying enough.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Regular
    July 5, YR0 another day with 0 new scientists. Maybe they are in fact like bigfoot or the loch ness monster.

Regular
    Jan 4, YR1 guess who again had a day with 0 new scientists?

I just got my first one last tick! rough times in the neighborhood...
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by gpimento View Post
    Jan 4, YR1 guess who again had a day with 0 new scientists?
    Not you, that's for certain .

You got one less than 24 hours ago.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

I went 98 hours before going into fort without a scientist. Hopefully when we come out of fort I can get some :D

Also on a side note, to all those people trying to abduct a sage while in fort getting zero scientist. If you get 0 in normal against normal people why would you try it on a sage in fort? Just curious.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Not you, that's for certain .

You got one less than 24 hours ago.
    That's creepy. Stay out of my province. :P

I have had a scientist pop up about once every other day, when averaged.

Im starting to think there is something really wrong here, or its just my prov thats bugged.

March 9 of YR0 A new scientist, Graduate Fledmasjen (Alchemy), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.

This is the last I have received a scientist. I also had labs and revelation up 24/7, but still for over 5 days no new scientist.

So spell and buildings are useless? And getting a scientist is purely random? Curing plague has a higher it feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by Datta View Post
    Im starting to think there is something really wrong here, or its just my prov thats bugged.

March 9 of YR0 A new scientist, Graduate Fledmasjen (Alchemy), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.

This is the last I have received a scientist. I also had labs and revelation up 24/7, but still for over 5 days no new scientist.

So spell and buildings are useless? And getting a scientist is purely random? Curing plague has a higher it feels like.
    Nor spell och building gives you a sure chances it just increases the chances and yes, you have much higher chance curing plague since its like 20% (If im not mistaken)

Quote Originally Posted by Datta View Post

Run both Rev and Labs all age and you will statistically have more scientists than the average of provinces who didn't run both the whole age. There will still be people who didn't run both and still have more than you though (even if they didn't abduct).
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Regular
    Feb 4, YR1 OMG IT HAPPENED!

January 8 of YR1 A new scientist, Novice StopComplaining (Tools), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.

Thread Information