Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: abducts are fine

What kills me more is I'm still sitting on my original 18 scientist. The growth from them is just too random.( We were in fort once). Min.

I think it would be better to have a fixed counter.(hidden) and Labs would speed it up. At least I could plan better based on it.

I had 10% labs for about 4 days then gave up on em.

Quote Originally Posted by gpimento View Post
    Because everyone has low numbers...
    In fact this is the whole problem, low scientists for everyone.
    That is not a problem.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    That is not a problem.
    But I don't want to choose where I put my science. I just want to max it out :D

Quote Originally Posted by Azureflames View Post
    But I don't want to choose where I put my science. I just want to max it out :D
    Yeah, it sucks. Last age I had effectively capped sci in week one. This age I only have a paltry 100 magic sci and 4% pop.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedurur View Post
    How did you have graduates OOP?
    Forces from xxx (y:z) came through and ravaged our lands! They abducted ten scientists: Professor Drin-mara (Alchemy), Professor Sanmeri (Alchemy), Professor Dicci (Alchemy), Professor Cona (Alchemy), Professor Hel-vaar (Alchemy), Professor Wiglorod (Alchemy), Professor Wineelf (Alchemy), Professor Halcyn (Alchemy), Professor Brand (Alchemy) and Professor Elnall (Alchemy)!

I had professors... :(

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Forces from xxx (y:z) came through and ravaged our lands! They abducted ten scientists: Professor Drin-mara (Alchemy), Professor Sanmeri (Alchemy), Professor Dicci (Alchemy), Professor Cona (Alchemy), Professor Hel-vaar (Alchemy), Professor Wiglorod (Alchemy), Professor Wineelf (Alchemy), Professor Halcyn (Alchemy), Professor Brand (Alchemy) and Professor Elnall (Alchemy)!

Oh man. :(
    This is going to be rough.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post

LIES!!!
    I find highly unlikely that yours is a real attack... I just attacked a not hit province on a almost the same NW kd (both normal stance), on a 105% NW target, with extra 4 hours to get 125.9 % gains AND AGAIN GOT 0 SCIENTISTS:
    Your forces arrive at . A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory! Your army failed to abduct any scientists.

Nobody can say "abducts are fine" as on the second year on game STILL IT DOES NOTHING!
    Learn used to give decent results this time of the age...

LIES!!!
    I find highly unlikely that yours is a real attack... I just attacked a not hit province on a almost the same NW kd (both normal stance), on a 105% NW target, with extra 4 hours to get 125.9 % gains AND AGAIN GOT 0 SCIENTISTS:
    Your forces arrive at . A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory! Your army failed to abduct any scientists.

Nobody can say "abducts are fine" as on the second year on game STILL IT DOES NOTHING!
    Learn used to give decent results this time of the age...
    How many scientists did he have? You keep failing to give that important information
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Forum Fanatic
    He be trollin mon.

Postaholic
    Even so, I think he brings up a good point, and something I am concerned about. People waited so long for their precious few scientists to become profs, and they will easily be taken. Even 1 prof will hurt...

Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    How many scientists did he have? You keep failing to give that important information

Regular
    April 7 of YR1 This time the attack was on a target that had 27 scientists... still ZERO gains.

one and half age years, still zero gains and one have the guts to say it is fine?

April 7 of YR1 This time the attack was on a target that had 27 scientists... still ZERO gains.

one and half age years, still zero gains and one have the guts to say it is fine?
    All the intel thats been collected so far thats about abduct points towards 30-31 being the number that needs to be achieved before abduct is viable. We dont know for sure either but thats part of the game, finding things out.

Forum Addict

Perhaps you should start looking at science as a new system that you've never seen before and have zero data from which to draw conclusions, instead of the old system that you're used to and know everything about?

Post Demon
    Got one I think Friday, slightly bigger province and kd (arround 5% and 10% respectively) 27 scientists on the target, might not have run any protection. Failed a day or two earlier, on a 26 scientist t/m, nw arround the same, kd nw perhaps 10% smaller, might have run protective buildings or 27 might have ben the lowest number to give a possible return.

Abduct works, and it works just fine, in 1-2 weeks even the ones that don't know how it is played can get returns from abducts.

Thread Information