Thread: Science question (I know, another science thread...)

Post Fiend

Science question (I know, another science thread...)

If I move scientist around, does the affect take place right away or after the tick? For example, I'm about to make a hit, could I move all my scientist to military? Then after my hit could I move them all to mystics, so I could do some fire-balling then all to thievery so I could ns? Could I do that all in one tick?

I understand you'd be resetting them each time.

Regular
    Probably Yes, but in the process you lose all graduations your scientists had.

yes, but they revert to novice and start over whenever you move them.

This is why I made the thread telling people to swap at OOP the way I did because it only cost 24 hrs and then from there, things change again.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    It might be worth it to sacrifice a few to move around. I might keep something like 10 scientist to move around. You could potentially bounce an attack with enough of a swing. Offensively and defensively, you could adjust your mod tpa/wpa for what you need a the moment. Maybe drop them all into income or BE right before the tic.

Thread Information